Britney’s old manager trying to contact her

On 11/28/2021 at 1:11 PM, DuranDuran said:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Johnny Wright in podcast in 2021:

"Things happen around certain people. Sometimes other people around the artist don't want them to know the truth, only tell them what they want them to hear cause it's a means of control. For me, there was something happening in this situation where I felt that I needed to tell the truth and it caused me to get pulled out of the situation. When I started see things happening and tried to reach out, but everybody around her was afraid to connect me to her because other people had jobs they did not want to loose. I'll just say, when I first started with Britney, certain people told me, do not let the father involve because he doesn't have good intentions for Britney, and then he said to me one day "thats my baby girl, I'm entrusting you to take care of her as if you were her father" I believed he had nothing but good intentions for her...(....) he was who came in and saved her. Unfortunately I haven't in years actually been able to speak to her."

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1248-jim-colbert-show-the-good-47445920/episode/jcs-interview-music-manager-johnny-wright-77724867/

im sure hes changed his mind since then!

• Love 2

Honestly at this point I think she probably doesn't really want to be contacted by people from her past and that's one reason why people have such a hard time reaching her. Just imagine the amount of people that must be trying to talk to her right now, even I'm getting anxious just thinking about it.

I kinda hope she doesn't hire back anyone from her past. Especially managers. I just think it's the opposite of what she needs.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Some background on Johnny's lawsuit.

All of the haters better be ready to admit that Johnny may have been drawing attention to something more nefarious going on in the background back in 2007.

In fact, Rosengart may be interested in talking to him.

in a 2008 edition of blender magazine johnny said he can’t believe britney cut contact with her family

during a podcast from 2021 he defended her father

based on this, he has clearly held this defensive stance on britney’s private familial relationships for many years & obviously struggles to keep her name out of his mouth despite being fired in 2003

now he’s trying to weasel his way back when britney has not even spoken about pursuing any part of her career  

i’m ok with being a hater of someone who felt the need to add their 2 cents on a former clients private family affairs several times as well as someone who played a role in the smear campaign against britney due to the jt breakup 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, xksksks said:

in a 2008 edition of blender magazine johnny said he can’t believe britney cut contact with her family

during a podcast from 2021 he defended her father

based on this, he has clearly held this defensive stance on britney’s private familial relationships for many years & obviously struggles to keep her name out of his mouth despite being fired in 2003

now he’s trying to weasel his way back when britney has not even spoken about pursuing any part of her career  

i’m ok with being a hater of someone who felt the need to add their 2 cents on a former clients private family affairs several times as well as someone who played a role in the smear campaign against britney due to the jt breakup 

Can you post the Blender interview?

In November of 2007:

“I’ve reached out to the people around her, because I want to sit down with her and help in any way that I can,” he says. “But I don’t know if my messages don’t get to her, or if she just doesn’t want to deal with me.”

Source: https://people.com/crime/britney-spearss-former-manager-i-didnt-want-to-sue/

In January of 2009:

"A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She's been divorced twice, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she's being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It's too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

It was very telling when I found out Wade and Andre were no longer with the tour. They helped create the best tours we ever had with Britney. Wade is a really good influence and understands her. When I heard he was no longer involved, I knew there was a problem, and it is probably just the beginning of more problems to come.

Britney has to rival Madonna out there, but Madonna really wants to do it. Seeing Britney do it by the numbers isn't a good sign. It means she might not want it as much as those around her do.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back."

Source: https://www.laineygossip.com/Former-manager-Johnny-Wright-criticises-Spears-family-for-pushing-Britney-Spears-comeback/12097

Johnny was one of the only people in the industry who spoke out about the conservatorship in the early years...If not the only person.

That took balls of steel.

99% of the fanbase didn't speak out about the conservatorship until after her stay in the mental health facility...in 2019.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 11/29/2021 at 9:38 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

In November of 2007:

In January of 2009:

Johnny was one of the only people in the industry who spoke out about the conservatorship in the early years...If not the only person.

99% of the fanbase didn't speak out about the conservatorship until after her stay in the mental health facility...in 2019.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

you can find the blender interview on perez’s old site…it’s the edition with the photoshopped cover of britney covered in bed sheets

johnny was saying that he can’t believe britney cut contact with her family & anyone else from her past…he proceeded to echo the same sentiment 13 years later in april of this year when he defended her father during a podcast…can’t really qualify as “speaking out about the conservatorship” when he has repeatedly defended the ones who put her in one…defeats the purpose…not to mention he didn’t know anything about britney’s situation & why she cut contact with her family at that point but still felt the need to interject to get his name out there, being interviewed by blender, rolling stone & OK! magazine…johnny has a history of speaking out of line regarding former clients, he rides jt’s di.ck hard, even telling janet (who he also used to manage) via instagram she should forgive jt…not his position to say so…nor was it his position to touch on britney’s private familial matters 

the fanbase spent the past 13 years going back and forth with speculations tbh…the fanbase also never really had anything tangible enough to gain the public traction that was necessary until that moment you mentioned…johnny didn’t even say anything that would implicate him and like i said he has defended her father & family many times, even as recent as april of this year…so no one’s special here, including you, despite you seeming to think otherwise 

regarding his 2007 comments, why would she want to be in contact with somebody who was a part of the smear campaign against her due to the jt breakup…that screams double agent & certainly not her best interests at heart…no wonder she fired him, good riddance…plus he said he wants to help britney but in the same month he sued her…counterproductive  

Mmhh guys, if Britney WANTED to contact him, he would have already, or will easily and quickly with a snap of her fingers. If she hasn't contacted him already, she has a reason.

Also, I absolutely HATE how in those DMs he said "I know what she needs right now". NO, YOU DON'T. We don't either. It's so obnoxious and machist to assume that you know what a woman wants, especially after not talking to her in years. My gawd, the nerve... Britney does not need such conceited people in her life, that's actually dangerous for her now.

And to the Britney Army... Let her breathe, and do things on her own this time, and at he own pace. No need to contact any previous manager da fkk?? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

In November of 2007:

In January of 2009:

Exactlyyyy! He is one of the few GOOD ppl that was in her life. Even though we don’t know what happend behind the scenes because she fired him back in 2003. But he seemed to care about her as a person unlike lurking Larry, her family etc.. 

:)

• Love 1
Just now, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Nice, now everyone is trying to get a Piece of Britney. Where were everyone when she was suffering? 

It's how the world works. Not personal. Cold hard cash. Just have to learn to deal with it and not expect warm fuzzies (don't think she does, she knows it better than we do.)

The important thing is for her to get on top of her finances, know and control it personally. Not trust, human nature bring what it is 

She's not the first person to be cleaned out by an embezzling manager, broker, accountant or other professional fiduciary. 

This is key. Establish powerful foundations, learn the ins and outs of her financial options and stay in the loop. Seems like Rihanna, for example is very business minded.

In control of her time and make sure she has time to take care of other parts of her life, not just perform. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block