Britney’s old manager trying to contact her

1 hour ago, manuel17 said:

You mean the clear channel/pepsi thing? Yeah  didnt he “stop working” with britney after that? Like correct me if i’m wrong but he wasnt around for in the zone, he was fully focusing on timberlake’s career 

Correct. I think the rat man took over and blamed him for the clear channel thing and that’s why he was canned. Who knows if it’s true or not. But I do think Johnny is more genuine and trustworthy than the rat man 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

Damn. Didn't know before this thread that the manager from Stages sued her in 2007..  What a bummer. Had this mistaken notion that primeney entourage mostly had her best interests at heart. 

You can have someone’s best interest at heart and still should be paid what you are owed. He was her employee that was owed money and it’s not like she lacked the ability to pay him. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, AP4 said:

You can have someone’s best interest at heart and still should be paid what you are owed. He was her employee that was owed money and it’s not like she lacked the ability to pay him. 

Fair. I would ordinarily argue your side. But is filing a lawsuit for 15k - an amount small enough to  be eaten up in an hour by lawyer fees - at a time when newspapers were preemptively writing her obituary really a mensch move by this former manager and well wisher?

• Like 1

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Johnny Wright in podcast in 2021:

"Things happen around certain people. Sometimes other people around the artist don't want them to know the truth, only tell them what they want them to hear cause it's a means of control. For me, there was something happening in this situation where I felt that I needed to tell the truth and it caused me to get pulled out of the situation. When I started see things happening and tried to reach out, but everybody around her was afraid to connect me to her because other people had jobs they did not want to loose. I'll just say, when I first started with Britney, certain people told me, do not let the father involve because he doesn't have good intentions for Britney, and then he said to me one day "thats my baby girl, I'm entrusting you to take care of her as if you were her father" I believed he had nothing but good intentions for her...(....) he was who came in and saved her. Unfortunately I haven't in years actually been able to speak to her."

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1248-jim-colbert-show-the-good-47445920/episode/jcs-interview-music-manager-johnny-wright-77724867/

• Like 1
17 hours ago, xksksks said:

johnny co-signed cry me a river & told janet in april of this year via instagram she should forgive justin 

also, he tried to sue britney back in 2007 & defended her father during a podcast 

so he can keep riding justin’s di.ck lol what does he mean he knows what britney needs? he hasn’t spoken to her in almost 20 years. he managed janet during the lowest point of her career & jt is a flop these days

funny how he claims to have britney’s best intentions at heart when he was a part of the smear campaign jt propelled 

besides, britney hasn’t even really spoken about where she wants her career to go, so maybe he should stay out of her business & refrain from speaking unless spoken to rather than viewing her trauma as a business opportunity

He didn't "try" to sue Britney. 

He did sue Britney.

Britney broke their contract and owed him money...So why wouldn't he?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Fair. I would ordinarily argue your side. But is filing a lawsuit for 15k - an amount small enough to  be eaten up in an hour by lawyer fees - at a time when newspapers were preemptively writing her obituary really a mensch move by this former manager and well wisher?

Yes because he probably added his lawyer fees to it, and honestly he likely had a lawyer that didn’t charge that much. I’m not saying he is a well wisher anyway I’m just saying people judging him for wanting to be paid what he was owed, and $15,000 is not a small sum for normal people, is a big deal. If I remember correctly He blamed the people that worked for her about why he wasn’t paid, but in the end it’s still her fee to pay 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block