Britney’s old manager trying to contact her

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I do think Johnny has the best interests for Britney, BUT, wasn’t he the one who allegedly made the tour deal that ended up getting the ‘britney’ album singles blacklisted?? But if he is still managing Justin, I want him far away 

You mean the clear channel/pepsi thing? Yeah  didnt he “stop working” with britney after that? Like correct me if i’m wrong but he wasnt around for in the zone, he was fully focusing on timberlake’s career 

• Like 4

It would be amazing and a smart move, Johnny wright is one amazing manager, but he should not come back as her only manager but rather take care of publicty and deals, he is good for that and has all the contacts, thats why JT still gets juicy contracts and events and stuff because he is well linked.

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, manuel17 said:

You mean the clear channel/pepsi thing? Yeah  didnt he “stop working” with britney after that? Like correct me if i’m wrong but he wasnt around for in the zone, he was fully focusing on timberlake’s career 

She fired him back in 2003 after she broke up with JT (because they were low key back together in the beginning of 2003 and broke up again) 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block