Which songs would you love to see in "& Juliet?"

Jordan Miller
This post was recognized by Jordan Miller!

"Awesome post 👍"

Charlie CRG was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 5 points.

So I've not seen "& Juliet" yet, but as an ardent Britney stan and student of Max Martin's songwriting and production methods, this feels like a must-see for me.

Much as I love the songs included, I would be in favor of a shakeup of the song list with some of Max's more overlooked classics and newer hits.

Personally, I'd want all of the Dr. Luke-credited songs to go, for obvious reasons, but I concede that only 6 of the 29 appear in the musical.

Some of my personal recommendations would be Sam Smith's "How Do You Sleep?", Robyn's "Do You Know (What It Takes)", the oft-ignored predecessor to "Show Me Love", and this is pure pipe dream material, but I'd love to see Solid HarmoniE and Jessica Folcker songs included to help reintroduce them to new audiences.

Finally, and most importantly, HOW IS THERE NO TAYLOR SWIFT SONG??? "Wildest Dreams", "Blank Space" and "...Ready For It?" would be fantastic, but my personal favorite would be "I Did Something Bad" at a pivotal moment during the musical.

Now, I'm no theatre producer, nor do I plan to be, but I would like to see & Juliet explore Max's discography beyond just his big hits.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block