15 years of "Paris", the iconic Paris Hilton debut studio album released on 2006. The good old days! where are my Y2K squad ? this is HOT !

"I've been listening to [Paris] so much with my boyfriend," Hilton tells PAPER, referring to Carter Reum, who she's been dating since late 2019. "In 2006, I didn't even know what love was, but the words to ['Heartbeat'] finally have meaning. It describes the way I feel for him so much that I was like, 'I have to do a music video.' I thought it'd be perfect to release around Valentine's Day, just as a celebration of finally having true love."

The visual, which Hilton calls "one of my favorite videos I've ever done," is the directorial debut of her longtime makeup artist, Etienne Ortega, who asked her for years to make a video with the Paris deep cut.

the song I’ll walk down the aisle to!!

Together Forever Love GIF by DEEPSYSTEM

• Love 1
11 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

I remember the whole incident in UK with 500 altered copies of the Album appearing mysteriously in stores across UK, with the cover being topless and some more messages in the booklet! Bansky!

paris-hilton-album-main.jpg

Didn’t some copies also have Gnarls Barkley’s album burned onto the discs as well or have I made that up?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block