Little Mix's Jade in talks to sign with Atlantic Records

Slayer

FIRST JESY NELSON ditched LITTLE MIX to go solo and now JADE THIRLWALL is eyeing up chart success away from the group.

I can exclusively reveal the singer has been locked in a series of top-secret talks with Atlantic Records about the possibility of signing a lucrative solo recording contract.

If Jade does land a deal with them, she will be in good company as the label is home to some of the world’s biggest stars, including Ed Sheeran and Charli XCX.

A music insider said: “Jade’s been working super-hard on the new music and those who have heard the tracks say they sound amazing.

“Jade has already met with Sony to talk things through but has really been impressed by Atlantic — and all signs point to her going with them.

“She has held top-secret talks with them and it’s all really positive.

“It’s well known Little Mix are going on hiatus after their tour next year and it’s no surprise that Jade is already working on solo songs.”

Earlier this week I confirmed that Jade had signed to Full Stop Management — the same company responsible for making Harry Styles a mega-star following the break-up of One Direction.

Source: The Sun

The Sun is usually extremely reliable when it comes to Little Mix/Jesy.

FEfHxUXVcAACl-k?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 2

I can imagine the musical direction she'll go. Very much Wasabi type sound. Giving the gays all they want. I've loved all the leaked snippets, so I'm excited for an official first single.

Im curious which way Perrie will go. She has such a powerful voice I can see her doing Adele/ Celine Dion type of music. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I can imagine the musical direction she'll go. Very much Wasabi type sound. Giving the gays all they want. I've loved all the leaked snippets, so I'm excited for an official first single.

Im curious which way Perrie will go. She has such a powerful voice I can see her doing Adele/ Celine Dion type of music. 

Leaked snippets?!? I adore Jade, in fact I think I’d love to hear all of their individual sounds but Jade’s most of all

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Listen to this :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Oh I heard that and forgot all about it! I thought it was gonna be on Between Us but it’d be so fkn good as a solo for Jade. How do you like the bonus tracks on BU? I’m shocked at how much I love Cut You Off :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  Didn’t like it at all on first play lol

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Oh I heard that and forgot all about it! I thought it was gonna be on Between Us but it’d be so fkn good as a solo for Jade. How do you like the bonus tracks on BU? I’m shocked at how much I love Cut You Off :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  Didn’t like it at all on first play lol

Cut You Off & Between Us are my faves - love them! Not a big fan of Love Sweet Love.

The girls are finally performing next week, they’ll be doing ‘Between Us‘ on the Graham Norton Show :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

Excited to see how her musical journey will unfold.

By the way, off-topic, is it me or actually Between Us could be a non-greatest hits album if they add like 5 more songs into it? Because I can't get enough of how the new songs are gel with each other that they deserve to be in an album. Idk just my random thought on Saturday lol!

• Love 3
17 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

🔥🔥🔥

16 hours ago, Slayer said:

Cut You Off & Between Us are my faves - love them! Not a big fan of Love Sweet Love.

The girls are finally performing next week, they’ll be doing ‘Between Us‘ on the Graham Norton Show :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I swear I need LM news notifications from you 😂 got me feeling like a flop fan 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Out of curiosity, how’re you feeling about LM members all launching solo careers now? @Slayer

If i'm honest i'm glad they are venturing out, as Little Mix will always be a four to me in my gay heart and not a trio :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

As much as they are doing great as a trio and i'm still enjoying them, it just isn't the same without Jesy for me - i'm probably biased as she is my favourite, I do love them all but i'm excited to see what they do individually as from Jesy's departure it appears they all really did want to venture out and there was something going on behind the scenes. 

I think Jade will give the gays what they want, Perrie will go down the Adele/Celien Dion route as she just loves standing and singing more than dancing, Leigh-Anne will probably do more films.

Rooting for a 20 year reunion in 2031 with all four :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Spoiler

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Plus LM's songs have been flopping since Jesy left :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Jesy's BOYZ was the highest debuting song by a female British artist this year, only recently taken over by Adele. 

I think them having a break will lessen the whole Jesy v Little Mix saga which is all over the UK media 24/7.

Jesy was a lot of people's favourite member in the group before the whole recent drama. I'm definitely seeing a 50/50 divide of some people supporting Jesy and no longer liking LM and some people hating Jesy and supporting LM.

Sorry for rambling - I just hate the drama, especially when I like them all :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If i'm honest i'm glad they are venturing out, as Little Mix will always be a four to me in my gay heart and not a trio :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

As much as they are doing great as a trio and i'm still enjoying them, it just isn't the same without Jesy for me - i'm probably biased as she is my favourite, I do love them all but i'm excited to see what they do individually as from Jesy's departure it appears they all really did want to venture out and there was something going on behind the scenes. 

I think Jade will give the gays what they want, Perrie will go down the Adele/Celien Dion route as she just loves standing and singing more than dancing, Leigh-Anne will probably do more films.

Rooting for a 20 year reunion in 2031 with all four :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Hide contents

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Plus LM's songs have been flopping since Jesy left :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Jesy's BOYZ was the highest debuting song by a female British artist this year, only recently taken over by Adele. 

I think them having a break will lessen the whole Jesy v Little Mix saga which is all over the UK media 24/7.

Jesy was a lot of people's favourite member in the group before the whole recent drama. I'm definitely seeing a 50/50 divide of some people supporting Jesy and no longer liking LM and some people hating Jesy and supporting LM.

Sorry for rambling - I just hate the drama, especially when I like them all :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Very interesting. Thanks for the perspective as LM is not covered here in the U.S. at all, and I wondered how a long-term fan felt to see the solo careers. It does suck when things like this change and just aren’t ever the same again. 

Perrie will go down the Adele/Celien Dion route as she just loves standing

This made me giggle lol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block