Name an iconic Britney moment

52 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm sorry if people hate me for this but: the headshaving.

I'll defend this to my deathbed, it was a badass statement, the biggest F U I've ever seen, and I hate that still today is seen as an embarrasing moment. I wasn't even a fan back then, but right then and there I thought this woman is the ******* best. I hate how everybody misconstrued it, I thought it was something to be proud of.

In terms of her work: The Snake, t was all everybody would talk about the next day, even in my country. Also, I remember watching the tv and people were talking about her writing a song about mas*******n, that was something that made me respect her a lot (again, I wasn't a fan back then). 

I promise you i was about to write the same thing about the head shaving! This changed & shaped how celebs behave and react! It is for sure, a very very iconic moment! Damn! I dont look at it as a “negative thing” either. It is a very artsy moment.. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

I was debating posting this and I'm glad someone else did. I think it was totally badass of her to do that and it didn't look bad at all. That said, I'm not sure Britney herself would want to see it in a top 40 dedicated to her, and that's sad because I feel like, had the public not crucified her but recognized how epic it was, she might maybe even remember that act of rebellion fondly.

Totally agree with you there, it's a shame how the public has made her feel embarrased of it and obviously I understand why she's not fond of that moment, it's too charged with negative memories probably... But god I love those couple pictures of her still shaved, she looked damn beautiful I always secretly wished she kept that look for a while (but no wonder why she didn't!).

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Take it again said:

I promise you i was about to write the same thing about the head shaving! This changed & shaped how celebs behave and react! It is for sure, a very very iconic moment! Damn! I dont look at it as a “negative thing” either. It is a very artsy moment.. 

I'm so glad more people agree, I thought I would get dragged!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block