Another cd lover! I love collecting cds for the artists I like. I live in a small town so basically there's just a Walmart and it honestly disappoints me so much to see how the cds are treated now. Just sloppily put up in a small section. I don't even see the "junk" bin anymore. I call it the junk bin because they're marked at 5 bucks. I was picking up random cds and came across a Carpenters cd in the pile so I was pleased about that. They used to have that bin at the front of the store and then they moved it to the back. Now I don't even see it anymore. :(

I realize I'm old fashioned. Lot of people would probably laugh at the idea of anybody buying cds in this day and age. It's an experience and I bet the ones that still purchase cds knows what I mean. It's nice having the physical copy in your hands, being able to flip through the physical album booklet. And it's even better if you manage to find something rare and you get it for a great price. :)

• Love 6
9 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Another cd lover! I love collecting cds for the artists I like. I live in a small town so basically there's just a Walmart and it honestly disappoints me so much to see how the cds are treated now. Just sloppily put up in a small section. I don't even see the "junk" bin anymore. I call it the junk bin because they're marked at 5 bucks. I was picking up random cds and came across a Carpenters cd in the pile so I was pleased about that. They used to have that bin at the front of the store and then they moved it to the back. Now I don't even see it anymore. :(

I realize I'm old fashioned. Lot of people would probably laugh at the idea of anybody buying cds in this day and age. It's an experience and I bet the ones that still purchase cds knows what I mean. It's nice having the physical copy in your hands, being able to flip through the physical album booklet. And it's even better if you manage to find something rare and you get it for a great price. :)

i live in a small city. distanced from most of the country (230 km from the nearst city) so there is no cd stores in here (( there was but they only sale phones and (some) vinyls there, and I really a fan of them. i started collecting cds a year and a half ago. i dont have a lot but when i have some laftover i buy them. its like comicbooks and staff, you can read them online but you prefare reading them at your hands. 

Spoiler

right now i have

panic at the disco:

death of a Batcheler - vinyl 

live in Chicago - double cd 

sufjan stevens- carry and lowel

nsync- nsync but that version 

NSYNC | Spotify - Listen Free

harry styles- fine line 

camila - camila :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: (i bought it a few years ago i wanted sweetener but they didnt have it so i bought it )

britney:

2020 glory vinyl

oops

baby white cover

britney

and i just bought in amazon itz and ghmp

taylor - folklore

i dont a lot but i want more.

i want a cd tower to put in my living room 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block