Madonna VS 50 Cent Megathread (Updated! 50 cent compares Madonna to Aliens)

On 11/26/2021 at 4:26 PM, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

First Britney drags Xtina now 50 Cent drags Madonna, who’s next?

Both were petty. 50's was worse for agism and not celebrating her. It's her choice though I rather not see it. Madonna shouldn't have even given him the exposure with a reply.

• Love 1

Honestly, his opinion was uncalled for. One thing is the random opinion of strangers online, which is unavoidable and another thing is being a public individual and calling out someone for posting whatever they want, specially something that is not hurting anyone except maube Madge`s own self steem, but that is her call, not his. Again, I am not a fan and specially not a fan of her online content, but she is right here. Being public, I don`t go and voice opinions on how much celebs want to show their ***. 

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When was the last time 50 Cent wasn't know for creating beef, I mean he bought the entire arena so ja rule, could perform to nothing but an empty building (is that even legal!!!!)..

What is he known for, I mean Kanye west basically ended his short Music career.  

Short music career? Literally the whole globe know about Candy Shop which is probably more iconic and legendary than any Madonna song. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Живак said:

its not. hung up, vogue, like a prayer, like a virgin, la isla bonita, frozen >>>>>>>>> the whole 1 dollar's existence.

the only candy shop i know

Nah, Candy Shop appeals to any demographic of listeners whether young or old, str8 or gays, black or white. I can’t say the same about Madonna that her main listeners are power bottoms who think she’s done something memorable after 2000. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Am I biased? Maybe, but she should thank Britney for sharing the spot with her long fallen star power. :emma:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Style. said:

Nah, Candy Shop appeals to any demographic of listeners whether young or old, str8 or gays, black or white. I can’t say the same about Madonna that her main listeners are power bottoms who think she’s done something memorable after 2000:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Am I biased? Maybe, but she should thank Britney for sharing the spot with her long fallen star power. :emma:

don't be delusional babe, this song became a global commercial success, peaking atop the charts of 41 countries and earning a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. , had 50 cents have a song been a #1 in so many countries?:emma:

1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

OMG Madonna hella roasted 50. Don't come for the Queen. She is music royalty and on another level 99% of artists will never even get close to

They never will, all artists are afraid to be controversial and push people buttons..

Art is supposed to piss people off, cos if they find the message offends the listener cos it hits to close to home, chances are, that song is about them as a person and they know it. They hate that the truth is they are a horrible person on the inside and they know it. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Honestly Madonna Dragged him lmao. And I say good for Madonna fighting Agism . If she is happy with how she is currently than what is the issue?:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

The issue is, that many people don't want to see a 60+ year old woman topless or naked on a magazine.

And you have to respect that. 

It doesn't mean she can't feel **** or anything. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Tom savoni, huge celebrity in the horror industry just turned 75, posted basically a naked selfie, and the comments range from hot, to F Me grandpa, to pure ***xx machine daddy. 

But no ageism or s**ist comments and he's 13 years older than Madonna, but somehow for women this isnt allowed because it's a norm in society that women have expiration dates but men don't. 

I expect equal treatment. 

He's to old for this if Madonna at 63, is too old for this as well 

Equality all around. 

• Love 4
On 12/4/2021 at 3:08 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Tom savoni, huge celebrity in the horror industry just turned 75, posted basically a naked selfie, and the comments range from hot, to F Me grandpa, to pure ***xx machine daddy. 

But no ageism or s**ist comments and he's 13 years older than Madonna, but somehow for women this isnt allowed because it's a norm in society that women have expiration dates but men don't. 

I expect equal treatment. 

He's to old for this if Madonna at 63, is too old for this as well 

Equality all around. 

The image of a man and a woman is not equal in the music-industry in general. 

And it's just my opinion but: It's 10times harder for a straight dude to appeal to all people with his music without being  uncool. (pop music) 

Just look at the Shawn Mendes comments here. 

The problem isn't ageism, the problem is:  No se.x has the freedom to do it all! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block