Madonna VS 50 Cent Megathread (Updated! 50 cent compares Madonna to Aliens)

• Super Mods

Typical misogyny that still thrives within the rap community. If it were a male singer posting a picture of a young woman giving him a BJ, 50 Cent would have lost his mind over it and praised it. 

it all takes us back to str8 males being allowed absolutely everything and women (and gays) being shamed for everything. Him and his 12th century thinking can go to hell. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

the audacity of him coming after a ******* legend who can swallow him in an instant. 

• Love 5

50 cent is not a very intelligent person in general. also very unkind, clearly. I remember him saying nasty things to Paris Jackson concerning her father. Whatever you personally think of her father, you don't do that. He thought people were defending MJ because they were blind fans, instead of realising there might be more information out there than the **** the media just blurts out. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You live in a world where people who file for bankruptcy somehow have tons of money and I’m the one denying reality :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

People don’t file for relief under chapter 11 reorganization because they’re swimming in cash and assets. 

Of course they do. What are you talking about ? Businesses use this tactic all the time. They do it so the rest of their assets don’t get taken away and liquidated. Bankruptcy doesn’t mean you’re poor. It’s an accounting tactic.

I can send you some information if you would like to be more informed. 

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

They do it so the rest of their assets don’t get taken away and liquidated.

Why would anyone take his assets or have them liquidated? Are goblins after him? No. It’s because he wasn’t paying his creditors and they began issuing levies against him. The restructuring is to divvy up assets and establish payment plans to creditors he defaulted on. If he wasn’t broke his bills would be paid and he wouldn’t have creditors after him. The documents show he wasn’t even able to pay his trainer and his personal chef. 

6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Oh my God, not her or her social media manager giving that pic of her and 50 Cent the FaceTune special too. Like, that pic is from 18 years ago or something. I love you, Madge, but I'm this close to having a meltdown. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

ezgif-1-d4618cba45b5.jpgezgif-1-0cd2a8728274.jpg

I

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block