Madonna VS 50 Cent Megathread (Updated! 50 cent compares Madonna to Aliens)

2 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

Without Eminem you wouldn't be able to call yourself a stan of anyone 🤪

Eminem is more of an artist than 50 Cent ever was or ever could be. I enjoy 50 Cent's old hits but the beats is what they are liked for and that's not his doing. 

I think the pic is not artistic as Madonna would like to think because of the pose that's quite hilarious but making fun of her for her age is more proof that many men need to constantly berate a woman for her looks to feel good about themselves when they themselves aren't exactly up to their own standards. 

Jesus Christ shut up

• Haha 2

I mean, if ANYONE is gonna post that pic or anything for that matter on the internet, you should already be prepared for jokes and criticism in addition to likes. If you're fragile to any kind of criticism, then you shouldn't post on the internet let alone be in the public spotlight.  That's how it is in the real world works too. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block