Did Jamie and Lou have an affair?

rik

2 minutes ago, FrankyNice said:

I’m drunk as **** right now and I laugh so hard at the title spacer.png

They fked otherwise we would be getting cease and desists letters up right and centre :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: I’m high

Imagine the demon child they’d create together allegedly 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Rik said:

Jamie often said Lou was the smartest one in the room .. who knows what else they did in that room (I’m thinking exorcism is their kink) :jamie_lynn_grape:

Wow, he was truly ahead of his time. It's giving, "There could be a hundred con artists in a room, and 99 don't believe in you, but all it takes is one corrupt, anti-gay, and creepily-Christian fraud with stalkerish tendencies to pull off one of the biggest financial scams and human rights violations in music history."

ezgif-6-e4ad1e3e8b02.gif

• Haha 3
52 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Wow, he was truly ahead of his time. It's giving, "There could be a hundred con artists in a room, and 99 don't believe in you, but all it takes is one corrupt, anti-gay, and creepily-Christian fraud with stalkerish tendencies to pull off one of the biggest financial scams and human rights violations in music history."

ezgif-6-e4ad1e3e8b02.gif

• Haha 2