HollywoodLife: Justin Timberlake Would ‘Love’ To Talk To Britney Spears Privately After His Public Apology To Her

2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Is it bad that I only want this to be true so they can meet up again and realize they still love each other and so we can finally get rid of oatbiel and have the happy ending we never got? Then they have curly haired little baby girls.

At the very least so he can get inspired again musically because we all know she's his muse :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Okay fine :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: I'll pop my own bubble.

But seriously all he can do at this point is apologize. She deserves a private apology she doesn't have to accept it. But I don't think she cares at this point tbh. I dont think he's a monster that some like to make him out to be but he also has to live with what he has done. He has that stigma around him that some may never forgive him for and he has only himself to  blame. His best option is to just keep living the way he says he is going to. Hopefully he has learned by his mistakes and fixes his future choices.

It is what it is the people who hate him will still continue to do so and the ones that support him will as well. 

As a fan of both I have unresolved feelings because I never got closure with *Nsync and I never got closure with their relationship :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

That's just me being extra though :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I feel like if they ever saw each other again they would fall back in love, even if they didn't admit it. Then again I know this is delusional:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I just don't think I've ever seen any couple more in love with the way they spoke about each other. They were so darn cute together :( 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Going on the basis that this is true, why are all of these people so interested in private apologies for their incredibly public actions? I mean let's be honest here, their breakup was a long time ago, but he was bad mouthing her right up until what 2018? When the made comments about Vegas Residencies after his commercial and critical flop of an album? 

Before that it was referring to Britney as "that *****" on his album release before that...

And even in 2007, he was dedicating songs about getting what you deserve to her, followed by covers of Rehab. That's nearly 20 years of constant media tactics.

I don't mean this to rehash old news, but between this isn't just age old feud, him and Xtina were children together, and contemporaries, and they made their business very public. Their public statements are saving face.

THIS!!! Both him and Screamtina Froguilera built built their careers on shaming Britney in public. If Frogtina Screamuilera can’t even address human rights at all in public, why does she think Britney would want to speak to her in private?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, katiespears said:

I feel like if they ever saw each other again they would fall back in love, even if they didn't admit it. Then again I know this is delusional:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I just don't think I've ever seen any couple more in love with the way they spoke about each other. They were so darn cute together :( 

I would be more surprised if they didn't  tbh and it would be epic! I think he could even find redemption. She would be the only one he could leave his family for and it be accepted by the general public. It may even fix his image :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

But I'm getting ahead of myself that's just me day dreaming lol

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

i really want them to reconnect in whatever way possible. we only know half the truth. who knows, maybe team ccon/team britney pre-conship already worked on seperating them, because well they love to take things from her that make her happy. she mentioned him a lot on her insta in recent years. why cant we accept that she still might have a soft spot for him? we dont know either of them personally!!!!

<3 anyway, my justney heart is pounding. Bennifer who? #2002#2022

While I’m cynical about articles like this, he WAS her last real boyfriend. Any relationship she had during the cship could NOT possibly be healthy. A healthy relationship has two FREE and EQUAL partners. 

If they were to get back together somehow, somewhere down the line… At least we’d know for sure it’s genuine. She deserves to have the real thing. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block