HollywoodLife: Justin Timberlake Would ‘Love’ To Talk To Britney Spears Privately After His Public Apology To Her

I must say, JT's PR team is crafty:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:,

but if this is true, I think it's the right move for him to express that he cares about Britney.
As for Christina's case, considering Britney's feelings, I think she wanted people who have been with her at MMC since she was little and know how bad her parents were, to care about her.
And there are reports that JT and his mother were calling Britney a lot in 2007 to see how she was doing.
Plus, there was also a story in the past that Team Con may have prevented Britney and JT from communicating, which may be true considering the fact that Britney wanted to collaborate with JT in 2016 but never did.
They probably don't hate each other, so they've only got one life to live, and I think it would be good for them to talk:gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block