Britney has new hairstylist

18 hours ago, breathe0022 said:

can she please hire a makeup artist please? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: only talking about a quick 15 minute, fresh looking makeup 

no fake eyelashes or anything just clean makeup 

yes i know but i want to see the queen with no black eyeshadow just as bad as you do  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Well, why doesn't she dial up her bestie that she was in contact pretty much daily with while UNDER CON'S RESTRAINTS, yet haven't heard a peep between them since June/July?
I mean she could have him on her IG doing her makeup while singing Exaholic together, since you know, she sent him a live clip of her singing along to it!

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

From what I’ve seen and read most celebrities who live in LA don’t like to draw attention to themselves, so they walk around makeupless, and wearing sweatpants and shades. People forget these people are human lol no one wants to be done up on their day off lol

The glam girls of LA definitely have glam squads though. If you have the money, you have a glam squad. Maybe not for everyday but it is a luxury that most A list celebrities can have. Celebrities like Megan Fox, Kylie Jenner, Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian, all have a glam squad that would likely get them ready for day to day looks unless they were literally in sweats all day and planning on doing nothing. They clearly were keeping Britney’s glam squad from her during her conservatorship and I bet you at times she was doing her makeup. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

Well, why doesn't she dial up her bestie that she was in contact pretty much daily with while UNDER CON'S RESTRAINTS, yet haven't heard a peep between them since June/July?
I mean she could have him on her IG doing her makeup while singing Exaholic together, since you know, she sent him a live clip of her singing along to it!

are we talking about Billy Bailish? :enigma_alien_blue:

• Like 1
On 11/24/2021 at 12:32 PM, Easy There said:

That team con plant is gone. Good riddance he was truly awful.

Her assistant hooked her up with this new girl.

If this is true Dimitri can go eff himself. Sam better cut ties with him as well.

What do you mean “better cut ties with”? Are you saying Sam is FRIENDS with a ****head who used to call Britney crazy when working for her?!

6 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

Yes, why?! He was very sure that it wasn’t Britney posting on Instagram, what is he saying now? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block