Britney has new hairstylist

1 hour ago, b42ad said:

We don’t get to dictate what she should and shouldn’t be doing, that was the entire point of FreeBritney - let her live her best black eye shadowed life  :eyes_britney_laugh:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I get your point and the joke part, and I complitely agree

BUT

We can wish for things right? I mean that black eyeshadow is not the part of her body, she puts it on so we can diss it as a make-up product (but not dissing her) although if it makes her happy then good for her! 

Personally I think she is much more beautiful without it but ok, I repeat, Britney's opinion comes first so if she feels the prettiest while wearing it I'm all for it:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, b42ad said:

We don’t get to dictate what she should and shouldn’t be doing, that was the entire point of FreeBritney - let her live her best black eye shadowed life  :eyes_britney_laugh:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

you are absolutely right but sometimes the queen can be confusing...

in her photos she edits her makeup to look more smooth under the eye, hence why she looks better

spacer.png

I mean she has a hairstylist.. why not a makeup artist?

2 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Before celebrities leave the house do they have professionals do their makeup? Genuinely asking do they have a team that lives w them or are they on call 24/7?

I think it depends on the celebrity Kom k probably has one 24/7 but most of them I think just do it their self

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Before celebrities leave the house do they have professionals do their makeup? Genuinely asking do they have a team that lives w them or are they on call 24/7?

From what I’ve seen and read most celebrities who live in LA don’t like to draw attention to themselves, so they walk around makeupless, and wearing sweatpants and shades. People forget these people are human lol no one wants to be done up on their day off lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block