Confirmed jamie lynn's second account and family friend writes note on facebook

Most of yall probably know this, but i'm just going to say it's basically confirmed at this point bc I did some digging. So get ready for a long thread. First of all, I went to Jamie's Lynn's profile and found her mother in law Holly watson (watson1269, 3rd slide) tagged. So I click on the pic and go to her profile and find one of Holly's followers is  jamielynnfan44 https://www.instagram.com/jamielynnfan44/. On this "fan" profile the bio say" Do not care what others say about me believe whatever you want. when the truth bites you in the *** don't come running to me!. Well interesting enough, that profile is also followed by holly henderson ( JL's makeup artist) and maddie's Friend follow Jamielynnfan44

Now for my analysis. Why would that "fan" account follow her mother in law? Why would her makeup artist follow a fan account? why would the "fan" account follow her daughter's friend? Answer, they wouldn't unless it was a 2nd account!!

Part 2:

I went to facebook to see if holly watson had posted anything Britney related (her profile and insta pic are the same so not hard to find) and found this pic of them meeting her at planet hollywood. I can't see anything on her profile feed past 2017 though, but I did notice she's friends with hollie (again, JL makeup

artist) and I scrolled through hollie's feed and found that she shared a post from one of Lynn's friends. Here: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4082504858507581&set=a.100325963392177

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and outdoors

Sticks and Stones
For decades, I’ve watched the family dynamics of a world-famous music icon. A family made up of real people, they’ve had many of the same struggles that other families, including my own, have gone through…divorce, addiction, rebellion, teen pregnancy, disputes, financial issues, successes and failures, breakups and makeups…only they’ve done it in the eyes of the whole world. As if family tragedy isn’t painful enough on its own, can you imagine your heartache being a major headline, and used as entertainment for millions?
I’m so thankful that Britney was finally able to speak for herself and be heard. I’m proud of her for having the courage and strength to say, “No. Enough. Stop.”, to the bondages she’s been in for so long. I’ve prayed for her liberation, and for her release from all oppression. I’m also happy that she was able to begin releasing some of the anger, resentment, and pain that she’s been carrying. My hope is that she can have complete healing and restoration in every area of her life…a life that truly hasn’t belonged to her since the world claimed her in 1998.
I said all of that to lead to this..my dear friend of 30 years is Britney’s mama, Lynne Spears. Is she perfect? Not even close. And she’d be the first to tell you that. Does she ever look back to the time before her daughter was “Britney Spears”…to when she was simply her sweet, highly motivated and multi-talented child..and wonder how many things she could’ve or should’ve done differently? I’m sure she does, because that’s what mothers do when their children hurt..search themselves for how they could’ve done better. Lynne wouldn’t want me to be defensive of her right now, she’d want me to only be supportive of deliverance for her daughter. ..but I feel compelled to do both.
Lynne has been a devoted mama, and a devoted grandma! I’ve watched her spend years trying to hold things together that were unraveling, fix situations that were broken, wage wars, and then try to be a peacemaker..she’s done everything in her power, before the conservatorship and during it, to battle for her daughter, in whatever way that seemed right at that particular time. It’s impossible to really understand the depth of this overwhelming situation. There were times ground was gained, and times it was lost. She had her own motherly instincts about ‘helping’ that, in many cases, differed from the general consensus of Britney’s entourage. And I say “instincts” because many times that’s all Lynne had to go on. She didn’t have access to many of the facts. In my opinion, a once healthy mother/daughter relationship was sadly strained and disastrously damaged through the years. So many times, I saw a broken and distraught mama, left with no other way to attack except to get on her knees and pray. Likewise, I knew there was a daughter across the miles who was suffering too. 😔Lynne learned to take the good seasons and appreciate them, and persevere through the bad seasons, trying to be the best mother and grandmother that she was able to be.
Lynne is a hard worker, and is NOT on Britney’s payroll. She has, on the other hand, certainly been financially blessed by her daughter through the years. The house she lives in is a perfect example of such a gift. But I’ve heard her say, and mean it whole-heartily, that she’d trade it in a minute for a little one-bedroom apartment to make things better for her daughter.
It was Lynne that stood with Britney two years ago to initiate the court proceedings asking for help and change. It’s also been Lynne’s attorney, the ONLY one NOT being paid by Britney’s money, that’s backed Britney 100% in court.
My friend, a true mama, is so grateful steps are finally being taken to help her daughter, that she’s not concerned with what the world is saying about her own mothering skills or her own personal character. She’s only worried about the well-being of her children and grandchildren. That’s priority for her. Her loved ones..all of them…whether being controlled by a corrupt system, or being caught in the crossfire of all of this…Shots being fired from many of the same crowd that scoffed, scorned, and ridiculed both of her daughters in the past…from a society that can swap from adoration to hatred in a single moment, and then swap back again when the tides turn…from a culture that advocates acceptance and toleration, yet screams cancellation and hatred. 😔
Words can do far more damage than sticks and stones can. Our tongues are likened to bits in the mouths of horses, and rudders on huge ships. They are small, but very powerful. I sincerely ask that you’d consider using your power to speak healing, rather than hatred, to this hurting family. Having been through my own share of family catastrophes, I am definitely against throwing stones. Instead, I’m sending seeds of love, and praying that they take root, sprout quickly, grow strong, and spread far and wide. After all, isn’t that the ultimate goal for not only Britney, but also our world? Hate doesn’t bring healing, only love can do that. And that’s my hope and prayer for everyone involved

No photo description available.

So to sum it all up, I just thought i'd like to confirm with 100% accuracy that JL Does have a second account and I thought this post from a family friend was interesting. It's interesting though out the post, the friend says Lynn wouldn't want her to be defensive of her, only support but goes on to say she must do both.  Anyways, I think there are some inaccuracies through this post bc it was back in June before we knew much deeper info. I know this person is a friend, but they obviously don't know or haven't even researched everything. First of all, we know from Jamie (dad) that funds from the cship were use to pay for the house in lousiana and pay the maids. Remember he blamed Lynn for that? but he was the one in charge of the money lol. Anyways, we also know that lynn is on payroll bc she wants Britney's estate to pay for the worthless attorney's that overcharged her. Chris melcher atty on youtube covered this and said those LOUSIANA attorney were a waste of time and money, so no, lynn didn't help Britney that much. I'm glad this friend is in support of Britney speaking out etc, but I do think this friend could have been more critical of lynn or at least mentioned Jamie.

Thoughts?

22 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

They are small, but very powerful. I sincerely ask that you’d consider using your power to speak healing, rather than hatred, to this hurting family. Having been through my own share of family catastrophes, I am definitely against throwing stones. Instead, I’m sending seeds of love, and praying that they take root, sprout quickly, grow strong, and spread far and wide. After all, isn’t that the ultimate goal for not only Britney, but also our world? Hate doesn’t bring healing, only love can do that. And that’s my hope and prayer for everyone involved

yes

but britney wanted to get away from them

she always had all the rights in the world to

they didn't accept this and here we are, a big and unforgivable thing happened

accept the deed at last.

it's not about hate, it's about being accountable for abuse.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block