Does Anyone Else Find it Incredibly Unsettling How People Are so Quick to Turn on Britney?

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

FFS. Britney is fine. Stop making this Xtina crap bigger than it is. Stop. 

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Right! Jesus. I don’t get it! It’s the lamest crap ever. Okay she could have said more and the whole publicist reaction was weird. As much as we’d want her to advocate since she is a woman in the industry and knows Britney personally, Christina Aguilera is not obligated to speak on Britney Spears. It’s just that simple regardless of if people think she should have said more or not. Britney doesn’t require a speech from ANYONE, but it’s obvious she appreciates when they do. Move TF on. 

Meanwhile Britneys at home reading headlines like “wait… why are people thinking my repost of Gaga has anything to do with Christina?”

• Love 4

That's why I don't pay attention to to other people and really don't give two ****s what they're thinking about. I know my own mind and that's all that matters. I don't want to be like a fish flip flopping around. "Okay, it's time to hate this person." *gap time passes* "WE LOVE THIS PERSON AGAIN!" *more time passes* "Hate." "Like." "Hate." "Like."

I like Britney and know she's going through ****. I might not agree with everything she does or says but I'll also be quick to point that we're two different people with two different minds instead of judging the hell out of her and then flip flopping.

Edited by glitterfalls
forgot something
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block