Adele's '30' debuts at #1

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I was seriously expecting her to break her record of 3+ million first week since everyone is treating her like the second coming of Christ. 

People were telling me she was going to sell millions :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: had it been any other artist this would’ve been a feat, but considering she’s been plastered on every website, building, and tv channel worldwide this is embarrassing. :nopingout_meme:

She’s losing a full day of Target exclusive physicals since they’ll be closed on Thursday. The vinyls are also $40 💀 Those reasons I think will rob her of a 1 million debut, though she’s close enough. Still huge! 

They also should have added more tracks for streaming, including the amazing Wild Wild West. 

14 hours ago, The Queen said:

Soon will come the day when they stop selling physical albums. You can barely  get devices with CD Players.

I understand what you are saying…but it just makes me sad though. :( 

It’s something special about opening a cd and looking at all the album artwork and reading the lyrics. 

like someone else said…many devices / vehicles no longer are made with CD players. 
wonder if they might make a comeback like vinyl one day? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, The Queen said:

Soon will come the day when they stop selling physical albums. You can barely  get devices with CD Players.

I understand what you are saying…but it just makes me sad though. :( 

It’s something special about opening a cd and looking at all the album artwork and reading the lyrics. 

like someone else said…many devices / vehicles no longer are made with CD players. 
wonder if they might make a comeback like vinyl one day? 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Andy***** said:

I do wonder: how is it possible we are still counting the CD sales? Who owns a CD player or uses one nowadays? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: I do - in my car. And the funniest thing is 21 has been the only CD in there for ages, but because… I found it and stuck it in there once and forgot about it cause I really don’t use CD’s anymore 😂

20 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

21 is my fave Adele record. I couldn't get into 25. I previewed a few tracks on 30 but something feels like it is missing but it does deserve a proper listen (according to the reviews saying it is her best ... which, blashpemy to 21). Either way, I'm super happy for her. There is definitely a place for Adele in the music world. 

19 was great, 21 was my fave, 25 was meh but had Hello, 30 is wonderful from start to finish...but doesn't have Hello.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I dunno, I haven't listened to the album yet but Easy on Me was such a forgettable song to me and definitely not lead single material ,especially when compared to her past leads like Hello and Rolling in the Deep. It's just a boring song and that kind of set the tone for me but I hope her album will be better.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block