Isn’t it weird how Sam never gifted Britney a new iPhone?

I mean she’s still using an iPhone 7 or 8 Plus… in 2021. See the last candids. 

Even when she was in a conservatorship and didn’t have access to her money, why couldn’t her boyfriend, who was actively using his new iPhone 12 Pro Max, gift her a new phone or something? This is so weird. 

we'll never know the answer to that - so, while i agree that a lot of things in britney's life don't make sense; there is still SO much we don't know. i don't want to be mean but i feel like all that we can do is theorize and it won't be long before this becomes an "i hate sam thread" which will take us nowhere.

hey, maybe she even likes her old phones, i know some very rich people who use a non smartphone as they don't really understand technology.

10 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

You westerners would **** your pants if you saw us balkanians still using nokias, motorola razors and computers with windows XP or 7

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: me rn, typing on a 2020 Xiaomi lol

I don't think she cares if she has the last iphone or not tbh

• Haha 1

There are many things that can be faulted about him. One of them is why Sam has not helped all these years for Britney to hire a new attorney. Of course, we can't be sure that he didn't try to do this, but an example is that while she was in the mental health center she tried to hire a new attorney and asked him to disguise himself as a plumber. Why didn't Sam help her then? It's possible he was afraid the team con would cut him off from Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, dfffff said:

There are many things that can be faulted about him. One of them is why Sam has not helped all these years for Britney to hire a new attorney. Of course, we can't be sure that she didn't try to do this, but an example is that while she was in the mental health center she tried to hire a new attorney and asked him to disguise himself as a plumber. Why didn't Sam help her then? It's possible he was afraid the team con would cut him off from Britney. 

there's so much we don't know.

• Like 1