She should be thanking…

As much as I like Gaga, not sure why she’s thanking her. Why is she so concerned with Christina when she hasn’t even come out to speak herself and has hidden behind Instagram?

And a better question to ask is why is she not thanking Fe, the security Guard who lost his job to reveal information and the ladies from The New York Times who did everything they could!!?

• Love 2
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

As much as I like Gaga, not sure why she’s thanking her. Why is she so concerned with Christina when she hasn’t even come out to speak herself and has hidden behind Instagram?

And a better question to ask is why is she not thanking Fe, the security Guard who lost his job to reveal information and the ladies from The New York Times who did everything they could!!?

Because it's not Britney that's controlling her Instagram, and yes rosengart said those were her communications but I think her account is ran by multiple people. I'd just stop obsessing over her and move on with my own life. 

• Haha 2

Why do you feel the need to try and figure out why ? She called her out . Glad she did . She was not malicious. She stated how her abuse matters. Shes right . It was not some tantrum. Maybe it opened up Christinas eyes into the magnitude of actual abuse Britney endured. Empathy. I would think the man who commented only pissed her off even more. Christina has a platform to show more support in person .. not in some dumb post . Do you get the situation. I do not think you comprehend Britneys disgusting sick abuse . I am surprised shes still alive . Thankfully shes strong. Yet shes angry and hurting a lot. Freedom is the beginning of her healing . 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

maybe she did in private already so we can’t really know. I also think those people didn’t do it so Britney could thank them it was just the right thing to do.

There are reasons unknown to the usual person. I’m sure BRITNEY knows exactly what she is doing and who she wants to thank and “call out” we as fans don’t know everything and Britney hasn’t been able to freely speak in years so I’m sure there are STORIES HUNTY

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

This is what bothers me about this fanbase. After 13 years doing literally everything what she was told do to, the one topic after the other "she should do this" "she should do that" pops up.

How about she doesn't and shouldn't need to do a F.u.c.k.i.ng thing.

this forum is for us to share our frustrations as well; be sympathetic - for the most part we all mean well.

these are just things we are wondering as fans… not things she HAS to do.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

ladies from The New York Times

I hope she will discuss the documentary one day because it did raise awareness on #FreeBritney.  That being said, that same media is the one that put Britney in a bad place in 2007.

If what Gaga said made her happy, I hope atleast Sam would show her all the love she has been getting from celebrities since May!

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

This is what bothers me about this fanbase. After 13 years doing literally everything what she was told do to, the one topic after the other "she should do this" "she should do that" pops up.

How about she doesn't and shouldn't need to do a F.u.c.k.i.ng thing.

It’s hypocritical. Then Christina should be able to do the same thing!!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

Why don’t you try to put her on a conservatorship to dictate what she SHOULD do? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This fanbase is so annoying, why are you demanding something that is not even related directly to you? She owns nobody anything :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Just like Christina doesn’t owe her a comment either but it’s okay when Britney says she’s wrong but it’s so bad when a fan questions her or asks a question. The delusion and one sided fans 😒

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Just like Christina doesn’t owe her a comment either but it’s okay when Britney says she’s wrong but it’s so bad when a fan questions her or asks a question. The delusion and one sided fans 😒

One thing is to dodge a question with a shady condescending tone. Another thing is to expect Britney to publicly address every single person who ever supported her.

How could she? And how do you know if she didn’t do it privately?

If you’re still not satisfied why don’t you flood her comment section with these requests instead of complaining about it here? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Because SAM’s best friend is Lady Gaga’s manager and he want them to manage Britney too after he has married her. He is one of the people appointed to be Britney’s appointed “supported decision maker”. According to Ryanthesagittaurius on Instagram, Britney is not capable to make her own decisions but is intellectually impaired. Not my opinions, I think this is horse ****. 

24 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

Why don’t you try to put her on a conservatorship to dictate what she SHOULD do? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This fanbase is so annoying, why are you demanding something that is not even related directly to you? She owns nobody anything :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Facts. The ****. Although it is not certain that people making these comments actually are Britney’s fans. Astro-turfing is big, companies actually hire people who pretends to have certain opinions to impact and influence the real fans/activists.

• Love 1