deleted

Louis-j

It looks great! But if this is when the surgeon has finished, speaking from experience, I hope it doesn't swell up. I had a revision septorhinoplasty and its been a little over 3 years and my tip JUST finally stopped swelling and feeling hard. My left side is slightly still bulbous, so I'm hoping this next year all the hardness and swelling comes down. Even after 3 years I'm still dealing with swelling from the tip and bottom half (although it could be cause I have thicker skin). For the most part (and they don't tell people this), it can take 2-4 years to see all the swelling go. 

Um, not trying to be mean... But lay off the nose jobs in the future. Otherwise you're going to end up like MJ. The nose tends to collapse over time if there is not enough cartilage left. Every additional surgery causes tissue damage and scarring which will make healing riskier in future procedures (less blood flow due to lost blood vessels). Best of luck with the healing!

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Um, not trying to be mean... But lay off the nose jobs in the future. Otherwise you're going to end up like MJ. The nose tends to collapse over time if there is not enough cartilage left. Every additional surgery causes tissue damage and scarring which will make healing riskier in future procedures (less blood flow due to lost blood vessels). Best of luck with the healing!

I know it's crazy that it's my 3rd one already but I made the mistake to go back for a second time even tough I wasn't happy with his work (it was a cheap surgery). That's why I waited for 4 years this time until I found the perfect surgeon. Technically it's like I had 2 because the second time, he didn't do much expect destroy everything inside. The last surgeon reconstructed everything inside (I will supposedly breathe better), he already had to do a minor ear cartilage graft cause it was lacking and gave me the exact shape I wanted so hopefully it will evolve without any problems. :) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It looks great! But if this is when the surgeon has finished, speaking from experience, I hope it doesn't swell up. I had a revision septorhinoplasty and its been a little over 3 years and my tip JUST finally stopped swelling and feeling hard. My left side is slightly still bulbous, so I'm hoping this next year all the hardness and swelling comes down. Even after 3 years I'm still dealing with swelling from the tip and bottom half (although it could be cause I have thicker skin). For the most part (and they don't tell people this), it can take 2-4 years to see all the swelling go. 

Swelling always happen, it just doesn't help when you have bigger skin.

1 hour ago, Mar B. said:

It looks great!! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: I always wanted a nose job but I'm a little scared it doesn't come out as I expected to and the recovery process gives me anxiety lol maybe in a couple years

Honestly the recovery process is very easy and you'll have 0 pain. The most difficult is to found a surgeon that really understand what you want but you also have to like the way he does he's noses (they all have a signature style lol). 

• Love 1
On 11/25/2021 at 3:21 PM, justloveme123 said:

it looks so good can you post pics of your other nose jobs?

I've had two so far but I am not 100 percent happy with my results and the dr said i can have a third one but my side profile is not as smooth or defined as yours 

This was my natural nose :

R0-9

Edited by Louis-j
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Okay, that's fine and fair but I'm still the hottest ***** of this site and no one can take that away from me :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink::rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

I don't need compliments from Beyonce fans because their taste is very questionable :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Period, daddy Midnight :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Well now I'm the hottest bish in exhale :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block