deleted

Louis-j

5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Looks great! I’ve been wanting a nose job for YEARS…but have been terrified to get one. Can you tell us about your previous nose jobs that you mentioned? What did you not like about them, if I may ask?

I went to the worst surgeon back to back in 2017-2018 and it was a disaster, looked more big than before and my nose was obstructed on a daily basis. The point was sagging, it was a total glow down from how it looked before and made my face look uglier. Actually the surgery in itself is not painful at all, it's just that you only get to breathe with your mouth when you wake up you from the surgery but you feel 0 pain towards the nose.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:13 AM, Louis-j said:

I went to the worst surgeon back to back in 2017-2018 and it was a disaster, looked more big than before and my nose was obstructed on a daily basis. The point was sagging, it was a total glow down from how it looked before and made my face look uglier. Actually the surgery in itself is not painful at all, it's just that you only get to breathe with your mouth when you wake up you from the surgery but you feel 0 pain towards the nose.

Is this literally right after the surgery? Was it swollen? I'm just curious.

Looks great though!

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Is this literally right after the surgery? Was it swollen? I'm just curious.

Looks great though!

This is just as the surgeon finished, the swollen part begins very quickly. But it's supposed be the final result, the point might be less up from a MM but not a big difference.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block