Taylor Swift debuts at #1 on Hot 100 and Billboard 200 with her versions of "All Too Well" and "Red".

MasterMindz

The charts are here and Taylor debuts at #1 on both the Hot 100 and Billboard 200 charts. This is the third time she tops both charts after Folklore/Cardigan  and Evermore/Willow.

"Red" opens with 613,000 units, making it the second biggest opening in 2021 after Drake , while "All To Well' becomes the longest song to reach the top of the chart.

Twenty-six songs from Red will also chart on the Hot 100, breaking the previous record set by Drake for most Hot 100 entries in one week.

Taylor also dominates the charts in UK, Australia, and Ireland. 

Adele is expected to dominate the charts next week with her new album 30. 

Here is the "All Too Well" video for everyone to enjoy:

And "I Bet You Think About Me":

• Love 4

THIS IS ICONIC. I’m so proud of her. She put so much thought and care into these releases. She gave us collaborations we always wanted. She gave us a music video for a song we’ve always loved. She gave us everything we could’ve asked for and more. All Too Well and Red the album are both finally getting the appreciation they deserve and they are truly making history while doing it. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 7

A ten minute version of a nine year old song in the number one spot over Adele, who is a sales force, in the era of streaming, with a rerelease of a nine year old album selling more than literally any other album released this year, all while not only meeting expectations, but exceeding the original in critical response.

Taylor Swift is literally the music industry.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

A ten minute version of a nine year old song in the number one spot over Adele, who is a sales force, in the era of streaming, with a rerelease of a nine year old album selling more than literally any other album released this year, all while not only meeting expectations, but exceeding the original in critical response.

Taylor Swift is literally the music industry.

Taylor is an industry of her own tbh. She really needs to look into moving her legacy forward. I think she could be the next Dolly Parton as far as owning theme parks and such. 

• Love 1

I'm so amazed by her tbh I'm not a big fan (can I say not a fan when I do like some of her songs?) but she is doing so great with each re-recording. Like that can go to "not sell at all" because we already heard the songs or do good but she is doing NUMBERS like a new release.

I loved almost every track From The Vault from this one, like if she releases a physical EP with just them I would buy-type-of-how much I liked the songs.

Unlike other artists when they thanks fans for #1 songs (you can say fans buy #1 albums, but I think you need more than just fans to get a #1 song) their fans are REALLY there.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block