Britney, Can We Get Music Video Re-Releases for Fan Favorite Tracks? (Discuss)

I've been playing our Girl a lot lately. The Femme Fatale and Glory albums to be specific. Those are the ones I play non stop since like they were like released like...:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Gasoline, SIWAK and Better all could have been hit singles but we know why a lot of missed opportunities happened during these eras because of Team Con and we don't even know actually how she feels about these albums. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I've always had an idea of her making music videos for some fan favorite tracks. Heck I would even take that over B10. So many songs had potential for music videos. I know we all wanted a video for Get Naked and Freakshow in the Blackout days here on Exhale. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Which songs would you like a music video for if and when Britney decided to rerelease some tracks as singles? She did it for Circus with Radar after all :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

@Jordan Miller

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

@Urbanney

@Puppy

What tracks would y'all want Re-released. Are you here for this idea? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Like 2

Missed singles from each era:

I Will Be There

Can’t Make You Love Me / What U See (Is What U Get) / Joy of Pepsi (yeah, I’m serious - release that bop to radio!)

Cinderella / Lonely / What It’s Like To Be Me / Let Me Be / Before the Goodbye

Breathe On Me / Touch of My Hand / The Hookup / Showdown

I’ve Just Begun Having My Fun/ Mona Lisa / And Then We Kiss

Freakshow / Perfect Lover / Toy Soldier / Get Naked (I Got a Plan) / Heaven on Earth

Mannequin / Shattered Glass / Phonography / Out From Under

How I Roll / He About To Lose Me / Inside Out / Trouble For Me

Don’t Cry

Change Your Mind / Liar / If I’m Dancing / Man on the Moon

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Missed singles from each era:

I Will Be There

Can’t Make You Love Me / What U See (Is What U Get) / Joy of Pepsi (yeah, I’m serious - release that bop to radio!)

Cinderella / Lonely / What It’s Like To Be Me / Let Me Be / Before the Goodbye

Breathe On Me / Touch of My Hand / The Hookup / Showdown

I’ve Just Begun Having My Fun/ Mona Lisa / And Then We Kiss

Freakshow / Perfect Lover / Toy Soldier / Get Naked (I Got a Plan) / Heaven on Earth

Mannequin / Shattered Glass / Phonography / Out From Under

How I Roll / He About To Lose Me / Inside Out / Trouble For Me

Don’t Cry

Change Your Mind / Liar / If I’m Dancing / Man on the Moon

Great selections. A Liar video would slay also one for Lonely and The Hook Up :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block