Shawn is back to being hot again

Just now, Henry M. Torres said:

His libido was crazy... he'd **** anything... and he was bi, he had a lot of male partners. Imagine him ******* a guy :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme::emma: Too bad there's no footage and we'll never see him naked :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

This gives me a will to live through the end of 2021 (because I'm sure there has to be as hot psycho out there who'd **** me the same way Mr Brando would) :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

This gives me a will to live through the end of 2021 (because I'm sure there has to be as hot psycho out there who'd **** me the same way Mr Brando would) :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Nah, honey, people like Marlon Brando with that much of beauty and charisma are very rare :emma:

But he was a disgusting human being, he ******** his own daughter when he was old and ugly as hell :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: And she committed suicide. Things like that make me stop ***ualizing him when he was young and hot tbh :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

marlonbrando-7-409x730.jpg:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

https://live.staticflickr.com/1176/1338448623_01abaea21a_c.jpg:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block