Thanks to Adele's one request, Spotify removed the shuffle button on the play button for albums main page

4 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Britney was MASSIVE and on top of the world, and everyone said how down to earth she always remained. She never let fame change her.. so no excuse for Adele.

You cannot compare Britney to Adele, Britney was working non-stop from 1998-2005 and was overly controlled. She didnt really have chance to "live"

Adele, as she said herself didnt do anything for 4 years so she had more time to adjust to this type of living and L.A environment, listen other people opinions and new lifestyle. I think if she was living in UK she wouldnt change that much.

Also it was not an excuse, but an observation from someone from PhD in psychology :)

23 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

stupid, dull, brain dead music

imagine saying that when our girl have songs like mmm papi...

also are y'all users of Spotify free??? Premium has always used Play button instead of shuffle, technically it's an upgrade to the service. Shuffle was always a way to punish you for using free service and I can't believe y'all got used to it. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Y’all are trippin, trippin. Sometimes there’s really no pleasing people. The button is just removed as default but still available….frankly that’s how it should be. It was made that way to force users to sign up for premium as they couldn’t listen to albums in chronological order without paying. It’s really interesting the way people here criticize celebrities when we know first hand how toxic people were/are to Britney..you’d think it would make them a little less hateful. 
Britney Spears Ugh GIF

All this! It's like we (GP/media) never learn, unfortunately. I guess good thing is it will likely never get to the level of harassment Britney had to deal with (although I wish she didn't have to go through all that to be the "lesson learned" for us).

Also I never even realized the default was the shuffle...but, if it was, that makes NO sense to me. The default should be the order of the tracklist with the option to shuffle (which is how it is now).

• Love 1

ohmagah can you CALM DOWN? What this news means is that Adele asked Spotify to deactivate the shuffle button AS THE DEFAULT SETTING on albums. But once you click play, you can immediately activate the shuffle button if you want to.

I guess you all already chose to cancel her this time around, I mean I'm no Adele stan but this generation I--..... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
On 11/22/2021 at 8:19 AM, MIKE_INT said:

Also it was not an excuse, but an observation from someone from PhD in psychology :)

Side note. What area of psychology are you taught in? Just curious as I have a Masters in Clinical Psych. Was thinking of continuing. But I don't wanna go back to school, lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block