Thanks to Adele's one request, Spotify removed the shuffle button on the play button for albums main page

3 hours ago, Prachi said:

love this request, I think people need to understand that artist craft an album a lot of them want people to listen to the full length they aren't making singles '30' crafts a very good story and skipping album tracks doesnt make sense. 

Agreed. I always was annoyed with the shuffle button - an album is meant to be played in the order it was created. There already is a way to shuffle the songs if you want, but it was annoying that the default play button was shuffle. 

Now Spotify just needs to remove podcast ads for premium users, I hope she gets them to do that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I’m a huge Adele fan but there’s something about her lately that I just can’t even explain… I don’t like it that much, she used to be way more chill. Anyway I guess people change.  Her 30 album is a masterpiece though, as usual… 

Such a huge fame and privilege change everyone, either the person likes it or not, its just not possible to stay the same, plus I think moving to L.A where celebrity status is almost monstrous  didn't help for sure

Also I think due to trauma from divorce she is much more egocentric.

4 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

I’m a huge Adele fan but there’s something about her lately that I just can’t even explain… I don’t like it that much, she used to be way more chill. Anyway I guess people change.  Her 30 album is a masterpiece though, as usual… 

Yeah. I have noticed. It all got to her head. 

14 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Is it just her or everything?

Every album by any artist. 

Madonna, Taylor, etc. 

Even a person who works in the Music industry said this will change everything including artists most popular songs since this will change the algorithms.  

As the shuffle button played the big hits first followed by the hugely ignored experimental tracks that aren't general public friendly. 

@Prachi

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

It's pretty clear to me that 'being Adele' has gone to her head, sadly. She's changed a lot this era.

13 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Such a huge fame and privilege change everyone, either the person likes it or not, its just not possible to stay the same, plus I think moving to L.A where celebrity status is almost monstrous  didn't help for sure

Also I think due to trauma from divorce she is much more egocentric.

Britney was MASSIVE and on top of the world, and everyone said how down to earth she always remained. She never let fame change her.. so no excuse for Adele.

Y’all are trippin, trippin. Sometimes there’s really no pleasing people. The button is just removed as default but still available….frankly that’s how it should be. It was made that way to force users to sign up for premium as they couldn’t listen to albums in chronological order without paying. It’s really interesting the way people here criticize celebrities when we know first hand how toxic people were/are to Britney..you’d think it would make them a little less hateful. 
Britney Spears Ugh GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block