Thanks to Adele's one request, Spotify removed the shuffle button on the play button for albums main page

13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Queen of changing the Spotify interface :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Between her and Taylor swift, which made the two week window for new albums for paid subscribers first, (only the carters did that, and it proved to backfire big time).

Some people don't mind free spotify, which Music critics and analysts agree that's why it's number one, it gives you the option to upgrade. 

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

I love this request, I think people need to understand that artist craft an album a lot of them want people to listen to the full length they aren't making singles '30' crafts a very good story and skipping album tracks doesnt make sense. 

And how many times have we heard the single sucks, but when the album is released, and they heard the chronological track list, they realize it never sucked, they just didn't get the full story that preceded that track. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block