JayTawndré Releases Gay Club EP "Thankful Heaux" DeluXe Edition (JayTawndré for B10)

JayTawndre

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I can see someone like Rihanna singing over Celebration. 

Take you for a ride is a bop. I see Jessica Simpson all over it. 

Madonna for Thankful Heaux, but it needs to be reworked a little. More breathy background vocals. 

Gwen Stefani on Lifestyle. It's too 80s though. I think it could be reworked as well, but it sounds promising. 

Good luck! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Take You For a Ride is that bop! :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Thanks so much for the input. I respect constructive criticism. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

Oh what a vibe!!! This is gold! I liked them all and they were all so different. It really picked me up this morning. I liked the groovy feeling in Take You For a Ride! I long for hearing your voice with an artistic cool video of the songs to! Brit will give you a call wanting to collaborate with you any day now! Have a great holiday trip now!!! Wish I could join you now!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I LOVE the creativity & originality. Plus, YA LOOKIN HOT! My fave is the title track, Thankful Heaux! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Thanks bestie yaaasss my hair and makeup was on point for that shoot :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Thankful Heaux is that Reggae bop! I feel like Rihanna would do this justice with me. I pray my music takes me high one day. One can dream but it takes action. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Love your support and you! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Oh what a vibe!!! This is gold! I liked them all and they were all so different. It really picked me up this morning. I liked the groovy feeling in Take You For a Ride! I long for hearing your voice with an artistic cool video of the songs to! Brit will give you a call wanting to collaborate with you any day now! Have a great holiday trip now!!! Wish I could join you now!

I'm currently jamming to Take You For a Ride on my JBL headphones. This is a gay club BOP :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Thanks so much for the support. And OMG I would freak out if Britney asked me to produce a track. Even if it was a bonus track or a demo :melt_weird_drift_wow:she has heard my song Creepshow and loved it so it's possible .. plus I'm the rising star of Exhale 2022 :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Love ur support!!!!! You're amazing! Wish you could be in Palm Springs with me when I leave Vegas in two days! I'm so excited. Much needed break from this shelter. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

GIRL?!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Jay baby you genuinely are talented and should seriously consider sending demos in to labels as soon as possible. You have a very cool underground club thing going on right now that has been missing from the culture for a while, or at least sidelined. You have something special love, and you need to pursue professionally if you aren’t already

its very blackout meets early 2000s/late 90s euro rave

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

GIRL?!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Jay baby you genuinely are talented and should seriously consider sending demos in to labels as soon as possible. You have a very cool underground club thing going on right now that has been missing from the culture for a while, or at least sidelined. You have something special love, and you need to pursue professionally if you aren’t already

its very blackout meets early 2000s/late 90s euro rave

OMG I almost passed out. This is like the biggest compliment anyone has ever given my music. I'm so shook. Thank you so much! Music is my lifeline and I wish I didn't start taking it more seriously at 29 currently but I know that goals and dreams take action. I'm ready to send to labels but haven't figured that out yet. Any pointers? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Also Blackout vibes! Yes I definitely had that in mind for Take You For a Ride and Thankful Heaux for sure :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Also you are extremely talented with your gifts as well. I'm sure you have many more than just documentaries. I feel like you could make a whole movie! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block