The bravest or one brave thing you have done in life?

I left my ex who mentally, emotionally and financially ruined me and as a revenge for leaving him he made it impossible for me to find a job. He made sure I'm blacklisted in a lot of places. I lost a lot of friends because of him but I still somehow managed to live on without any contact. Whatever he does, I just make records of it, make sure the evidence is somewhere safe and I keep 0 contact.

Idk is that brave though.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I left my ex who mentally, emotionally and financially ruined me and as a revenge for leaving him he made it impossible for me to find a job. He made sure I'm blacklisted in a lot of places. I lost a lot of friends because of him but I still somehow managed to live on without any contact. Whatever he does, I just make records of it, make sure the evidence is somewhere safe and I keep 0 contact.

Idk is that brave though.

im happy that you left him

is your life much better now i hope?

42 minutes ago, PreestriPeegliPeedi7 said:

hmm. wayy to get me interested ;)

i guess once i'll seee it reading it now is more than MUST

this is a very interesting topic

Lol I'm not sure if it'll be interesting enough, but I don't know if I would have ever opened up like this on this forum :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block