Sam Asghari: Britney Helped Me With My Career

7 hours ago, Xxxpose said:

I feel the same way it’s almost like the Britney questions were off limits when he spoke to the press! Sam didn’t want to talk about it either! Funny that her own fiancé wasn’t saying shhhh.it either!

Sam sat in silence and still hasn’t had the audacity to talk about much other than Britney giving him a career!

He will be laid up in Britney’s new home and living off her! 

Yes it’s her choice if she wants that K Fed 2.0 good luck! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I think the headline you put is a bit misleading as it puts a negative spin on it, he didn't say that.  He was actually very grateful and thanked her for putting him on the map, not his whole career.

Your post is correct though. You might want to correct the headline tho since people here are lazy and don't actually read or watch the full clip LOL.

When will any of her past exs tbh.  Love him! 💝

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

Except K-Flop could never say these words. And believe me, Kevin would be living in a cardboard box with all his 30 kids if it weren’t for Britney. 

LOL exactly and even WITH Britney's help he still couldn't get famous with his only 'hit' being with Flopazao, so instead he milks her bank dry and makes her life miserable and corrupting her kids.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I think the headline you put is a bit misleading as it puts a negative spin on it, he didn't say that.  He was actually very grateful and thanked her for putting him on the map, not his whole career.

Your post is correct though. You might want to correct the headline tho since people here are lazy and don't actually read or watch the full clip LOL.

When will any of her past exs tbh.  Love him! 💝

Changed it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

It makes sense that Britney is going to align herself with someone that is also sweet, humble, and honest. Your vibration attracts your match. Like someone said, Sam grew up around powerful women so he isn't a fish out of water here, and I like that he's honest about the success he was able to capitalize on thanks to Britney. 

TONS of people in the industry date people that help them get ahead yet they never acknowledge it. At least he is real. If he didn't date Britney would he ever have reached this level of success? Who knows, probably not. He's a dime a dozen of smoking hot guys that can act. But this was his path, and now we are going to see him continue to work for his success, because Britney only gave him the foundation. The rest is up to him to capitalize on (look how KFED turned out after his career was handed to him on a silver platter) and I think Sam is going to be very successful.

I think Britney wants that, hello, she doesn't want to support her family all on her money. I think she's happy to have a husband that will be working to pay the bills so she can raise a family, something she's dreamed of since 1999. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a few kids back to back, she's still young and hopefully healthy medically speaking (who knows that **** team Con did to her) so I hope she can raise some babies. Let's be real this is her second act, she basically gave up her freedom to protect her boys, who she barely got to raise (and probably don't respect her for it, or know the extent of what she did to give them the life they have). 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

It makes sense that Britney is going to align herself with someone that is also sweet, humble, and honest. Your vibration attracts your match. Like someone said, Sam grew up around powerful women so he isn't a fish out of water here, and I like that he's honest about the success he was able to capitalize on thanks to Britney. 

TONS of people in the industry date people that help them get ahead yet they never acknowledge it. At least he is real. If he didn't date Britney would he ever have reached this level of success? Who knows, probably not. He's a dime a dozen of smoking hot guys that can act. But this was his path, and now we are going to see him continue to work for his success, because Britney only gave him the foundation. The rest is up to him to capitalize on (look how KFED turned out after his career was handed to him on a silver platter) and I think Sam is going to be very successful.

I think Britney wants that, hello, she doesn't want to support her family all on her money. I think she's happy to have a husband that will be working to pay the bills so she can raise a family, something she's dreamed of since 1999. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a few kids back to back, she's still young and hopefully healthy medically speaking (who knows that **** team Con did to her) so I hope she can raise some babies. Let's be real this is her second act, she basically gave up her freedom to protect her boys, who she barely got to raise (and probably don't respect her for it, or know the extent of what she did to give them the life they have). 

This was well thought out and spoken.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Yes and unlike KFed Sam isn’t a pot head but genuinely hard working dude who doesn’t want to just live off his girlfriend but have his own career. In some interview he also said he wants to be a young dad.

His background as an immigrant from a poor country and big and close family explains why his values are different to those who grew up in the USA.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block