Sam Asghari: Britney Helped Me With My Career

5 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Why are you guys so damn hard on him?

He stays quiet everyone is mad.....

He talks and gushes over how much he loves Britney.... people get mad.

Ya'll need to stop Britney loves him and he is has done NOTHING but given and shown so much respect to our girl. So STOP! :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Please can you enlighten us.. what has he done for britney

1. when she was locked away

2. When he dated her for years without telling her she could petition to end the cship

3. When he didn't get any legal counsel to ask for legal help which he could tell Britney

4. During COVID last year when Britney didn't even know she could get her hair or nails done

5. When Britney wanted new Skechers. Why didn't he buy them?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Please can you enlighten us.. what has he done for britney

1. when she was locked away

2. When he dated her for years without telling her she could petition to end the cship

3. When he didn't get any legal counsel to ask for legal help which he could tell Britney

4. During COVID last year when Britney didn't even know she could get her hair or nails done

5. When Britney wanted new Skechers. Why didn't he buy them?

He is not a lawyer wtf? And fighting against it = No more time for her boyfriend

So everything is really understandable... 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

He is not a lawyer wtf? And fighting against it = No more time for her boyfriend

So everything is really understandable... 

To be honest, Sam comes across as a really sweet and loyal guy who is better at physical stuff than at reading books. You also have to remember that he basically learned English at the age of 12 when he came to the US. 

Not that many people seem to have known that Britney was able to petition herself to end the conservatorship and since her court appointed lawyer refused to do so, I bet Britney and Sam thought it wasn’t possible.

I do believe he loves and adores Britney and wants to be with her. Had he not played by Jamie’s rules, he would have been sent away – just like everyone else close to Britney. 

Remember how Britney told herself in the court that she was ashamed of her situation and afraid that people would think she was lying. That’s why she lied to the the public that everything was fine. I’m sure Sam thought he was supportive when he pretended with her that things were fine.

I’m also sure that sooner or later they will tell to the public what really happened behind the scenes. Like he said in the interview, he was always certain that the conservatorship would end sooner or later.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block