Sam Asghari: Britney Helped Me With My Career

From my light cyber stalking, Sam seems like a wonderful guy. His friends and family (even his ex) speak really highly of him - how humble, positive and hard working he is.

and I get those same vibes watching his interviews. He’s also emotionally intelligent, he seems very self aware. And he seems to be doing his best to respect Britney, her fans while also working for his career. 

i find him super endearing in interviews, like he seems nervous and sort of repeats himself but nothing to label him as bad guy or anything of the sort. Just human.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, itsmematildaagain said:

From my light cyber stalking, Sam seems like a wonderful guy. His friends and family (even his ex) speak really highly of him - how humble, positive and hard working he is.

and I get those same vibes watching his interviews. He’s also emotionally intelligent, he seems very self aware. And he seems to be doing his best to respect Britney, her fans while also working for his career. 

i find him super endearing in interviews, like he seems nervous and sort of repeats himself but nothing to label him as bad guy or anything of the sort. Just human.

He is doing a job of disarming the Free Britney movement. “Kill them with kindness”. 

19 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I don’t agree with him, I think he had an ongoing career before her and could be successful in his own terms. Britney only accelerated that process a little by putting him on the spotlight. 

That doesn’t mean his career is a big thing still, he has to bring his Xfactor to make up for this industry, model or actor.

Had you heard of him pre 2016? I really don’t think he has any charisma or something special about him at all. I strongly doubt he is an actor that would be able to give a character life. He can model but even his photos look soul-less to me. Having said this, I am not blind. On paper he looks like Barbie’s Ken, but I don’t think he would have gotten anywhere without Britney, because you need something about you, the IT-factor, and he has none. Hence nobody knew him pre Britney. Not even his old football team remember he played with them 😏

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It’s funny how some of y’all say he’s fame hungry..um, y’all know he’s an actor right? Fame does wonders for an actors career. She wants her man to be successful, unlike certain deadbeats she’s been caught up with before. There’s nothing wrong with Britney supporting her future husbands career, and that includes bolstering his fame. In fact, it’s be kind of weird if she didn’t. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, The Finn said:

Here’s the full video where he says it was Britney and the fans that helped her become free. He compliments her strength. He said he is such a positive guy that he always believed the conservatorship would end.

I like that in all of his interviews he makes it clear that Britney is the boss who decides the wedding plans, helped him with his career and saved herself. 😍

I believe it shows that he used to live from the age of 2 to 12 with his mom and big sisters. All his sisters are kind of badasses - hardworking, ambitious and gorgeous, too.

So he grew up looking (literally) up at strong, gorgeous, older women. 😀

It is a good sign that he is very supportive and proud of his big sisters, too. 

I’m also thinking about that 12-year-old boy who came from Iran to the USA to stay with his dad who he hadn’t seen for years and who was working hard as a tow-truck driver to give a better life for his family.

On one interview Sam commented about bullying in a way that conveyed that he had been bullied, too. When he came to the USA he hardly spoke English.

Now that boy is on the red carpet wearing Versace suit and shirt he got from Donatella herself. When he says he is happy and grateful, I really do believe him!

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/video/sam-asghari-red-carpet-house-050900834.html

Here he is praising the fans and here you are on Exhale bashing him for no reason :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block