Sam Asghari: Britney Helped Me With My Career

5 hours ago, The Finn said:

Here’s the full video where he says it was Britney and the fans that helped her become free. He compliments her strength. He said he is such a positive guy that he always believed the conservatorship would end.

I like that in all of his interviews he makes it clear that Britney is the boss who decides the wedding plans, helped him with his career and saved herself. 😍

I believe it shows that he used to live from the age of 2 to 12 with his mom and big sisters. All his sisters are kind of badasses - hardworking, ambitious and gorgeous, too.

So he grew up looking (literally) up at strong, gorgeous, older women. 😀

It is a good sign that he is very supportive and proud of his big sisters, too. 

I’m also thinking about that 12-year-old boy who came from Iran to the USA to stay with his dad who he hadn’t seen for years and who was working hard as a tow-truck driver to give a better life for his family.

On one interview Sam commented about bullying in a way that conveyed that he had been bullied, too. When he came to the USA he hardly spoke English.

Now that boy is on the red carpet wearing Versace suit and shirt he got from Donatella herself. When he says he is happy and grateful, I really do believe him!

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/video/sam-asghari-red-carpet-house-050900834.html

Thank you for sharing this!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, The Finn said:

Here’s the full video where he says it was Britney and the fans that helped her become free. He compliments her strength. He said he is such a positive guy that he always believed the conservatorship would end.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/video/sam-asghari-red-carpet-house-050900834.html

I stan Sam. The way he talks about Britney is beautiful & I’m sure his positive outlook on life helped her believe ending the c-ship was possible.

I just hope he gets rid of his current “team” (that Manny guy or whatever). That NYT article portrayed them as very toxic…Sam/Brit don’t need that energy in their lives!

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block