Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

8 minutes ago, RulesRules said:

This is hyperbolic.

You're acting like Britney called Christina these nasty uncalled-for insults, as if she insulted Christina the same of way or even worse than the insults Christina threw out towards britney in the 2000s

Her insta story has this posted with the Christina video

“I love and adore everyone who supported me … but refusing to speak when you know the truth, is equivalent to a lie!!! 13 years being in a corrupt abusive system yet why is such a hard topic for people to talk about???”

“I’m the one who went through it!!! All the supporters who spoke up and supported me thank you … Yes I do matter!”

Even outside the context of her venting after the INJUSTICE brought towards the 13 years of  non-support from the outside world, the worst that can be said of the post is that it is tactless and misdirected for it having the Christina video. Nothing else.

In no way it is reasonable to call Britney a "Garbage person" for her insta story and it still being kept up now.

christina has been nothing but kind since 2005 and even before that she was only rude for 2 years. she was supportive during her breakdown while others mocked her and she was supportive now. She just didnt want to talk about it on the red carpet at the latin grammys and was in a hurry.  According to Exhale the entire music industry knew and nobody said anything. Christina did say someting and still she was the only person Britney called out despite them not being friends and not seeing each other since 2003. Its ridiculous. She has 36 million followers, she needs to be more thoughtful with what she posts.  Just like Demi Lovato when she vents on IG about froyo. 

Im not saying one IG post makes her a garbage person, Im saying that maybe the cship hid it.  But I hope Im wrong. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im not saying one IG post makes her a garbage person, Im saying that maybe the cship hid it.  But I hope Im wrong. 

“I love and adore everyone who supported me … but refusing to speak when you know the truth, is equivalent to a lie!!! 13 years being in a corrupt abusive system yet why is such a hard topic for people to talk about???”

“I’m the one who went through it!!! All the supporters who spoke up and supported me thank you … Yes I do matter!”

Again saying that maybe the cship hid her being a garbage person because Britney posted this insta story, with Christina's video, AS IF BRITNEY HURLED AN INSULT TOWARDS Christina, is Hyperbolic.

Imo, your replies are out of line.

• Like 2

Britney being under abusive conservatorship for 13 years traumatized her. I hope she takes time,  getting therapy and all the helps she can get to get better. Stay away from the social media for awhile and heal, not causing more drama like this . 

Hope she has professionals with good intentions to help her through. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I hate that Britney is still naive enough to credit people like Lady Gaga who literally stood by and did NOTHING. If you wanna lash out at everyone, whatever, but don’t act like Lady Gaga is some kind of saint who put herself out there for you.

The GP sees the “thank you” to Lady Gaga and thinks of her as some kind of Free Britney advocate - which she absolutely wasn’t. This naivety… 

She always says she doesn’t want to play the victim. So how can she so easily choose to lash out at someone who DID stand up for her way before Gaga did, just cause that someone didn’t take an unrelated question on THEIR big night? Couldn’t she AT LEAST check if Christina addressed it before? 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, RulesRules said:

Again saying that maybe the cship hid her being a garbage person because Britney posted this insta story, with Christina's video, AS IF BRITNEY HURLED AN INSULT TOWARDS Christina, is Hyperbolic.

Imo, your replies are out of line.

Exactly. She was pretty much giving people permission to talk about it. Maybe Xtina knows some things and has been through the same things Britney has. 

• Love 2

I’ll probably get dragged for this, but this kind of naivety to praise Lady Gaga who is OBVIOUSLY using #FreeBritney when it’s now “safe” to do so only reaffirms my suspicions regarding Sam. She’s easy to manipulate. I really hate to say that because I know she’s a good person and she’s been through so much, but it’s true and I wish she would take a moment for herself before getting married. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

I’ll probably get dragged for this, but this kind of naivety to praise Lady Gaga who is OBVIOUSLY using #FreeBritney when it’s now “safe” to do so only reaffirms my suspicions regarding Sam. She’s easy to manipulate. I really hate to say that because I know she’s a good person and she’s been through so much, but it’s true and I wish she would take a moment for herself before getting married. 

You deserve to get dragged for this.

Cut Britney some slack, she just got out of her conservatorship.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Safe for her how? What would Gaga have lost if she'd spoken about it publicly before Britney won her freedom? She most likely didn't speak about it in public before because the last time she showed support for a fellow female popstar's court case, it made things worse for her [Kesha]. So I maintain that it's better that Gaga kept quiet before so as not to step on anyone's toes. 

And can y'all stop making Sam look like the bad guy here too? He's done nothing wrong. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Like 3

No one knows what happened behind the scenes. 

there could be artist who never spoke out publicly who assisted Britney 

Britney imo comes from the same place as Jamie Lynn, and Jason Alexander. To think without proper magamement she’ll be this proper pop star is naive. Let her be free of being a pop star for a moment.

i do see her going a Demi Lovato route for a bit … this is the same girl who shaved her head as an F U to her brand 

it’s hypocritical of fans to be so angry here but love her dragging Jamie Lynn etc 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

christina has been nothing but kind since 2005 and even before that she was only rude for 2 years. she was supportive during her breakdown while others mocked her and she was supportive now. She just didnt want to talk about it on the red carpet at the latin grammys and was in a hurry.  According to Exhale the entire music industry knew and nobody said anything. Christina did say someting and still she was the only person Britney called out despite them not being friends and not seeing each other since 2003. Its ridiculous. She has 36 million followers, she needs to be more thoughtful with what she posts.  Just like Demi Lovato when she vents on IG about froyo. 

Spill that true tea it’s ironic people say Britney can say what she wants and shouldn’t be silenced, however this forum seems to be silencing the members if you don’t agree! People talk about TMZ having a narrative why have threads and discussion if people can’t give their opinion? People hate the fact that both Mariah and Sam did the same thing and are getting off on all this Christina hate!

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block