Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Well, I guess that fans freed Britney, and a bunch would like to direct her actions. I mean, if she's gonna act according  to what she sees in Exhale, the mess is just beginning.

She needs to reconnect with people  who cares about her, who can also help rebuild her career, if that is what she wants, and stop paying attention to fans' childish reactions. By reading some of the posts one notices that some of you had the chance but didn't  grow up during the last 13 years, and these are not the ones called to drive Britney's life as of now.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Letines79 said:

I’ve had a day or so to sit on this. I’m not surprised by the 74 pages of discussion as this is pretty huge. I could not love Britney any more. I’ve been there every single step of the way, BUT this does not sit well with me. With the two captions back to back it felt a little mean girls esque and i don’t like that. I really hope Britney sees Christina’s June post and I’m not here for her overly praising Gaga who was silent the entire freaking time yet she says “she’s been watching this situation for awhile🙄”. Whether she reached out in private is irrelevant as she could have been one of the first to help the movement with her huge platform but, SHE DIDN’T. This is a big no no for me, it’s the first time I felt a bit icky as a Stan. 

same. I have never been this dissapointed in Britney. I think its because everthing else was just career related but this makes her look like a garbage person. I hate it. I was hoping it was just her posting in anger and she would realize how unreasonable it was and delete it but she didnt. The longer it stayed up the more dissapointed i got. 

1 hour ago, BBC_202X said:

Xtina was asked if she had, “any communication” with Britney. She was not asked whether or not she cared for her or whether or not she had a message of support for her. If she did have communication with Britney, perhaps that was too private to talk about. And we must all remember that nobody in the industry openly talked about supporting Britney until after these documentaries were a thing THIS YEAR. I can’t imagine what Britney went through, but she was clearly projecting her trauma on Xtina as if she was the one that put her in a conservatorship. Ya’ll should be coming for her family, not for a fellow pop star that DID in fact show support in June of THIS year, just as other celebrities did when the first documentary was out. Also, Gaga never showed support for Britney’s freedom until after she was free….she’s an opportunist, just ask Perez Hilton 🙃

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, Glooww said:

Do people really believe that Gaga didn’t privately approach Britney. Would Britney really respect and love her if she totally ignored her. Remember when Gaga supported/supports Kesha behind the scenes. Remember when people thought she was ignoring Katy Perry as she would never post about her but behind the scenes she’s sent her flowers and birthday presents. Gagas just not someone who displays her correspondence with family friends etc. she’s actually really private but no one can accuse her of not being caring. 

Gaga defended Kesha publicly and she had to go through a court deposition that sent her into a psych hold because it stressed her out so much as a victim of SA. That’s why she didn’t speak up. Her support may seem calculated but I think it’s more genuine than Christina.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Xtina fans are now addressing Britney spears themselves. with the to be honest. 

From what I see. They say at least Xtina is authentic unlike that way

This isn't really addressed to Britney . They talk about Britney in 3rd person as if they are just trying to convince whomever is watching the viideo.lol

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

same. I have never been this dissapointed in Britney. I think its because everthing else was just career related but this makes her look like a garbage person. I hate it. I was hoping it was just her posting in anger and she would realize how unreasonable it was and delete it but she didnt. The longer it stayed up the more dissapointed i got. 

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

This is hyperbolic.

You're acting like Britney called Christina these nasty uncalled-for insults, as if she insulted Christina the same of way or even worse than the insults Christina threw out towards britney in the 2000s

Her insta story has this posted with the Christina video

“I love and adore everyone who supported me … but refusing to speak when you know the truth, is equivalent to a lie!!! 13 years being in a corrupt abusive system yet why is such a hard topic for people to talk about???”

“I’m the one who went through it!!! All the supporters who spoke up and supported me thank you … Yes I do matter!”

Even outside the context of her venting after the INJUSTICE brought towards the 13 years of  non-support from the outside world, the worst that can be said of the post is that it is tactless and misdirected for it having the Christina video. Nothing else.

In no way it is reasonable to call Britney a "Garbage person" for her insta story and it still being kept up now.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block