Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

3 minutes ago, AheadOfItsTime said:

Zero contraguments i see. Her fans are just hypocritial as she. She's just not supporting any kind of human rights - instead of Christina doing that her whole career. Truth hurts.

She said in her IG post that those with mental disorders have it way worse than she did. What more do you want?

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

if someone did something that would paint britney in a bad light without doing their research (and without valid reason) ya'll wouldn't be saying "oh, it's their right to speak their mind, let's respect them".I remember how most of you were angry with iggy for only implying that they couldn't promote pretty girls because of britney/her team and you liked it when britney threw shade at her for that.some of you are such hypocrites.

and I know that britney is understandably sensitive about this topic and she has been through a lot but it's not right to be understanding towards certain people but judging the others when it comes to freedom of speech.and the fausto thing was such a bull****, too.like, how could she even think that christina was celebrating colon's birthday? why would christina do that? I'm sure christina hasn't even seen jamie since her childhood (maybe she hasn't even met him even though britney and she used to be friends).

also, most people have known about the conservatorship but I don't think that they knew the details.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.