Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

BREAKING: New NYT documentary is called “Cancelling Britney Spears”! We already have Britney’s response which was “Thanks everybody for cancelling me so no one is going to demand new music or shows from me.  Bye *****es. I got money to never work again neither do I want to. It’s a favor that you guys are doing to me.” :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 6
4 minutes ago, AheadOfItsTime said:

I don't understand why she didn't delete this trash! What she is waiting for? GP is dragging her so much everywhere.

Because she doesn't have management that direct her every move like Xtina does. I guess Xtina is too special to have her own opinion on things that a PR person has to make those choices for her.

1 minute ago, thebritmaster said:

I love both of these women so I hope Xtina remains unbothered and Britney moves on :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: We can pretend this never happened and merge it with the Messy & Chaotic thread :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Can these randoms just go already? They weren't here during the free britney movement so why are they here now? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, reVolution said:

Lol Stop!, its Britney!, she has control over her media too, and yes she can be a shady bish too, and she actually knows Xtina in person, last time she mentioned her was on Xfactor and she said "she loved her to death", maybe she found out about something

Trust me, I love when Britney has had it. Every time. Ok, maybe it was her writing it and I support it either way because I agree with the post 100%. I am just getting alarm vibes about a lot of things. Would be the happiest ever if I was wrong and I am 100% behind Britney telling it like it is and calling out fake, slimey -itches that have been jealous of her since the 90s. 

Just now, Body ache said:

Staying silent about Britney's situation is the same as staying silent about human rights. I know you're mad at your fave, but this isn't the way.

First of all that's not me lol.

I didn't see Britney being open about human rights. Where she has been in 2010,11,12 when media attacked Christina? Where's she for Amanda Bynes? Please. Did Britney ever went to Africa or some other poor country to show support?

SHE'S HYPOCRITICAL.

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.