Cassie Petrey instrumental to the Rose Project?

1 minute ago, SPEED28 said:

Where is it? I wasn’t able that find it…

I was just searching...I'm up to page 5 and don't see it, so it must have been mentioned within a thread about another topic.

Within it, someone quotes a mainstream media article...It might be easier to find that instead.

It didn't refer to Cassie by name...It called her an "Executive" or something similar.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

This information came from none other than The New Yorker, a very reputable source.

spacer.png

Cade is the agent, it’s debatable if Cassie is the executive, but more than likely it’s her. Bless her guilty conscience.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-britney-spears-got-free-and-what-comes-next/amp

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was just searching...I'm up to page 5 and don't see it, so it must have been mentioned within a thread about another topic.

Within it, someone quotes a mainstream media article...It might be easier to find that instead.

It didn't refer to Cassie by name...It called her an "Executive" or something similar.

Thanks guys!

If true, then Cassie deserves an apology from me. She’s gained my respect.

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I truly think Cassie was trying to do her best to help from the inside. I've never begrudged her. She wasn't part of the conservatorship and she was just doing her job. And the conservatorship made it difficult to post on social media that directly reflected what Britney wanted in there.

• Like 3

I'm taking this with a big grain of salt. Partly from a wistful feeling that anyone who really helped her isn't interested in taking credit, and if so, why anonymously at this point? The New Yorker might be a credible source, but Ronan Farrow isn't always, I get the feeling with these articles that they were in a rush to get them out. It made him easy pickings for these guys to plant a story to help with their own reputation management.

I know I'm in the minority, but the guy bugs me. Look how much space they gave Courtney Love in the first article. Nothing against Courtney, but she's hardly the biggest expert on Britney's situation. She just says she is.

1 hour ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Some of you are being so rude to this member asking a question :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

So true! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

I read a couple of times that Cassie helped and I wanted to know if it was a legitimate claim.

However, some are taking it as if I’m claiming that she did indeed help -_-

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block