EXHALE TOP 20 - Week 0: suggest your songs for the first voting

exhale20.png.f6a33d675f55e5131dd7fb6ebbfed6d2.png

As I've been announcing on my Exhale's Top 100 threads, I'm planning to start a weekly Top 20 which is gonna help us determine next year's Top 100, as opposed to the cumbersome method for this year that has scared so many people away.

Voting every week probably sounds more exhausting :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: , but you don't have to participate in every voting if you don't want to, and you can only come here and support your faves every now and then.

Each week's Top 20 will be announced every Sunday, and from that day until the following Saturday we'll be voting for next week's Top 20. The voting will be public using the forum's poll system, and there'll be two polls: 1 for the current Top 20, which receive an advantage depending on the score the position they got, and another poll for the songs that didn't make the Top but are still on the fight.

The idea is that as soon as a song is released, you can come here and suggest it to be a contender for the top.

The rules still need to be refined, depending on how things develop. For example, the songs are gonna be retired after a while, like on TRL, but the amount of time is still yet to be determined. That also applies for songs that are trying to make the Top, but never make it. After a while, they will no longer be eligible, however, every vote they get will be tracked for the yearly countdown.

There will also be certain mechanics, like besides voting for your songs, you can also subtract a point to a song you don't want to be at the top by adding a comment. But all of that will be discussed later.

Multiple songs by the same artist can be suggested every week, but in the actual Top 20, an artist can only have max 2 songs simultaneously.

For now, what we need is to gather the songs for the first week's voting. We need at least 20 current songs, but we can add more.

The rules: they have to be songs released in November, preferably the singles and also preferably the latest song the artist has released. You can also include songs released in October, if they're the latest from that artist.

Suggest only 1 song per comment to keep it organized.

I'm aiming to start the first week of voting on November 28, but if we need more time then it'll be until December 5.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block