Sam attending House Of Gucci Premiere

3 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

Not sure what I'm 'allowed' to say or not say on here as I was banned from viewing the topic of Sam on the podcast because I asked a question about whether or not podcasts were allowed to bring up Britney to him. I asked a question and now I can't view the topic or see what people are saying when they quote my question in that thread. Quite disappointing.

What was the question

People need to understand he may have a contract with his current team. You can't just break contracts.. Sometimes it takes time to switch times up if that is the case... Also just because someone appears a certain way doesn't mean we know them or their true intentions etc.. It may just come off weird.. Anyone this is how life works. It is what it is.. And people learn over time and sometimes if working with people you can't just fire them as easily as one would think.. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

4 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

People need to understand he may have a contract with his current team. You can't just break contracts.. Sometimes it takes time to switch times up if that is the case... Also just because someone appears a certain way doesn't mean we know them or their true intentions etc.. It may just come off weird.. Anyone this is how life works. It is what it is.. And people learn over time and sometimes if working with people you can't just fire them as easily as one would think.. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

To be fair I think in the video caption he says "Love my team" and it looks like it is his publicist and Maxi in the video but I could be wrong.

9 minutes ago, enAC said:

She's not at the premiere with him :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

He also revealed that Britney was meeting up with him for dinner after the premiere. “We’re gonna meet up for a little sushi after.” Smiling, he said, “It's her favorite meal. I’m a little boring but I love all food, I love everything she loves.”

https://extratv.com/2021/11/18/sam-asghari-says-fiancee-britney-spears-is-doing-great/

Well whoops then

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I got the vibe that Sam is loyal to Maxi because he thinks Maxi made him who he is now.  Hopefully when Britney gets a new team they can give Sam career advice too.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block