Little Mix's Jade STUNS on the cover of Gay Times and discusses Jesy leaving

Slayer

She looks incredible wow! 

Jade insisted that the idea of her, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 30, and Perrie Edwards, 28, splitting up was 'absolutely not a question' as she declared that they will 'always be there.' 

'I think for anyone, when such a big change happens in your life, and you've been so used to a certain situation for so long, it's really hard. Getting through that and moving forward. I think for us as well, we were still promoting the album at the time and doing TV shows.

'We were just cracking on as it were, and I think we were in a bit of shock for a long time because we just had to keep going. It wasn't until we had some time off at Christmas that it suddenly dawned on us what had happened.'

The beauty went on to explain that that period of time for the girls was 'hard', but they sought help with group and individual therapy sessions, adding: 'you do what you can.'

Jade added that the trio are 'really stronger than ever', with the birth of Leigh-Anne and Perrie's children putting things into 'perspective' of what is 'important' in life.

On the split rumours, she said: 'It wasn't a question. Absolutely was not a question. We're too close and we can't survive without each other. Genuinely, we are literally family. There was not a doubt in our mind that we would continue as a three.'

She went on to say that after eventually branching out, they found that it was 'really lovely' as they got the opportunity to showcase to the public what they were 'actually passionate' about.

Jade added that the trio have managed to get their work 'balance right' and will always 'champion each other's success', but are safe in the knowledge that they will forever have Little Mix to fall back on. 

FEcqVo5UcAQIX7X?format=jpg&name=medium

FEeXLfZXoAAHtbm?format=jpg&name=large

FEeOYZXWYAgJh73?format=jpg&name=900x900

FEc8ivNUUAAM7dy?format=jpg&name=900x900

FEd0zR5XsAU8NFw?format=png&name=900x900

• Love 2

Gah I love Jade. I literally cannot pick a favorite between Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie. I looooove them as a trio. And honestly, girl and boy bands look better in odd numbers. Like, Destinys Child looked a mess as 4 members, but as 3 they slayed. Meanwhile, Fifth Harmony looked as mess as 4, but looked great as 5. 

Just my opinion. Love me some Little Mix ☺️☺️☺️

• Love 3
Just now, gapeach704 said:

Gah I love Jade. I literally cannot pick a favorite between Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie. I looooove them as a trio. And honestly, girl and boy bands look better in odd numbers. Like, Destinys Child looked a mess as 4 members, but as 3 they slayed. Meanwhile, Fifth Harmony looked as mess as 4, but looked great as 5. 

Just my opinion. Love me some Little Mix ☺️☺️☺️

Jade solo music is coming next year, she's been working on music already!

Leigh-Anne's christmas solo song is coming out VERY soon.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Jade solo music is coming next year, she's been working on music already!

Leigh-Anne's christmas solo song is coming out VERY soon.

Can’t wait!! I feel like I’ll enjoy their solo work, but also can’t wait for them to come back together. The new songs on Between Us are all such a slay! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block