Body language guy on Spears family narcissist dynamics, call Bryan a “flying monkey”

9 minutes ago, Kletus said:

in all seriousness, this is all so scary :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: imagine being an adult and trying to get away from your abusive family and they convince the court to force you to do EVERYTHING they say for 13 years, and then they steal all your money :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Look at the other videos in the thread, like the one dissecting the Bryan interview. Excellent. 

29 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

“I haven’t analysed Lynne’s body language yet, but just the fact that she used Britney’s virginity story to sell more books, that’s trash”. 

Except she didn't actually do this. Not defending Lynne in any way but this falsehood continually gets spread around like it's fact. Lynne didn't mention anything about Britney losing her virginity in that trash book she wrote.

• Like 3

This is just heartbreaking. I can't watch the videos because the thumbnails are enough for me. Britney was there for her family. And I'm sure she saw so much pre c-ship, during and after. True colors are shining through. Just think of what Britney knows because she's not stupid. Idk how the word and meaning of 'love' isn't completely warped after hearing the Corrines telling Britney they love her and then stab her in the back repeatedly. Your actions don't show love. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, arama said:

Except she didn't actually do this. Not defending Lynne in any way but this falsehood continually gets spread around like it's fact. Lynne didn't mention anything about Britney losing her virginity in that trash book she wrote.

She did though. She talked about Britney losing her virginity at 14 to the "star football quarterback" and drinking at 13. 

• Love 1
On 11/18/2021 at 8:00 AM, arama said:

It's such an odd rumour given people can literally read her trash book and find it out for themselves. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block