Britney reveals she received gift from Jeffree Star whilst casually dragging her mom

Kletus

4 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm going to get flack for this...

But this is embarrassing.

Yes, Britney has been out of touch and heavily sheltered so she is unaware of his past, but this is just so not a good look for her or her brand. She is Britney Spears for crying out loud.

She needs a good social media manager. This cheapens her brand, associates with a problematic racist influencer who is irrelevant, and is just not the move. At all.

Isn’t this exactly what Cassie’s job is. To inform and advise against posts like this.:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

And people were so quick to backtrack on her and her involvement after that recent article.

Clean house Britney. Get rid of all the snakes. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

this is the flip side to her having her freedom, i fear the public will eat her up because they love to cancel people. she’s bound to say something politically incorrect or whatever- she’s human after all. the difference is she millions of eyes on her.

i still am glad she is free and expressing herself and get so excited with each new post/ but yeah i wouldn’t associate with jeffree and this was probably just free pr she gave him 

things will get messy with social media without some type of restraint because the world is a very divided, cancel culture type of place right now :/

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Well. To start with the picture should have a trigger warning! It makes me feel uncomfortable. Anyone with trypophobia? 😰 Also, as much as Britney’s in charge of her Gram, I still believe that these Marketing type of posts are Cassie. (Remember Selenerz merch not long ago?) I’m not fully understanding how you go from, “My church going mother should be jailed” to “My mom does facecare”. Unless this caption was supplied to Cassie a while back and she used it now. Even then, given everything, how tonedeaf? 😏

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Side note, but I love how Britney always gives credit for the photos that aren’t hers. 

She has to do that because they could sue her if she doesn’t. Many celebrities got sued after posting someone elses photos without crediting the ohotographer and now it became usual practice. I’m sure it’s nit actually Britney finding thise credits, but her legal team. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Martini said:

this is the flip side to her having her freedom, i fear the public will eat her up because they love to cancel people. she’s bound to say something politically incorrect or whatever- she’s human after all. the difference is she millions of eyes on her.

i still am glad she is free and expressing herself and get so excited with each new post/ but yeah i wouldn’t associate with jeffree and this was probably just free pr she gave him 

things will get messy with social media without some type of restraint because the world is a very divided, cancel culture type of place right now :/

Yeah, I thought about that too. She might be a little old school and talking about "what a girl wants" etc. But she's a sweet heart, and, IMO, have a great moral compass. I can't see that she would say or do something that would harm anyone.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

And it's not even an ad, if it were Britney would be legally required to say so. She just seems to really like it lol

If it truly wasn’t a paid post. I’m guessing Jefree probably sent her free PR in the mail, and since she can actually get her own mail again she might’ve been excited to see it. She probably recognized his name because she recently with a realtor looked at his house that’s up for sale.

Britney’s been incredibly sheltered this past decade so I’m assuming she doesn’t keep up with his back story and past. However I hope in the future she hires a good social media manager to inform her of problematic things before she posts them if she’s unaware.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block