Britney reveals she received gift from Jeffree Star whilst casually dragging her mom

Kletus

55 minutes ago, ROL said:

did she really? because one of the articles claiming it was exposed for having a fake picture or her and sam touring the house when the picture was actually from 2 years ago.

OT: Wondering if it was Gassie posting this.

October 19 2021 - Arriving at a private entrance to the Hidden Hills estate in Calabasas

Screenshot-20211117-234543-Chrome-2.jpgScreenshot-20211117-235030-Chrome-2.jpgScreenshot-20211117-234958-Chrome.jpg

More pics: https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=13864

2 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm going to get flack for this...

But this is embarrassing.

Yes, Britney has been out of touch and heavily sheltered so she is unaware of his past, but this is just so not a good look for her or her brand. She is Britney Spears for crying out loud.

She needs a good social media manager. This cheapens her brand, associates with a problematic racist influencer who is irrelevant, and is just not the move. At all.

I AGREE.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block