Adele: I don't make music for TikTok

Jordan Miller

On 11/18/2021 at 12:29 AM, kfitz421 said:

True-ish, but also Her album is literally called 30 which is like 4/5 years younger than her actual age :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She names the albums after the time of her life they were made, and /30/ was delayed for more than a year because of Covid on top of the year+ it took to make.  

4 hours ago, Aquaseity said:

She names the albums after the time of her life they were made, and /30/ was delayed for more than a year because of Covid on top of the year+ it took to make.  

I mean that’s what the marketing would have you believe but we know this album hasn’t been sitting there for years, even if Covid did delay it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

57 minutes ago, kfitz421 said:

I mean that’s what the marketing would have you believe but we know this album hasn’t been sitting there for years, even if Covid did delay it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s been sitting there for a year because the SNL hosting gig last year was originally intended to promote the album before it was pushed back. 

Also apparently Adele is 33 which means she started recording this when she was 30 but I’m not interested in litigating anything on a pop forum so if you aren’t here for ha/the album do you and be well. :)

27 minutes ago, Aquaseity said:

It’s been sitting there for a year because the SNL hosting gig last year was originally intended to promote the album before it was pushed back. 

Also apparently Adele is 33 which means she started recording this when she was 30 but I’m not interested in litigating anything on a pop forum so if you aren’t here for ha/the album do you and be well. :)

:jamie_lynn_grape:

19 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Can someone explain to me what she means?

Easy on Me is playing in the background of every other tiktok. I hear all kinds of music on that app, everything from pop to oldies. Maybe I just have a weird fyp.

Also, why is everyone bandwagoning onto the tiktok hate? What's so bad about tiktok? Please enlighten me..

It's a bandwagon thing, but I guess Adele meant making a more super poppy sound. Little does she know her songs can get adapted to a TikTok too lmao

• Love 3
On 11/20/2021 at 5:36 AM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Can someone explain to me what she means?

Easy on Me is playing in the background of every other tiktok. I hear all kinds of music on that app, everything from pop to oldies. Maybe I just have a weird fyp.

Also, why is everyone bandwagoning onto the tiktok hate? What's so bad about tiktok? Please enlighten me..

nah its on may fyp too

millenials really have a hard time with getting old damn yall dont have to bash gen z stuff, let us have fun

• Like 1

Album of the year coming in 2023.

It's also expected to sell a million pure..

@Prachi.

She updated everybody when she put herself first to make 500,000 vinyls. 

Garbage everybody delayed their vinyls cos Adele was top priority.  

Even the Music industry knows only a few acts matter and they're the ones that can sell and don't have to rely on streams to go platinum.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block