Demo for fan favorite 'Body Ache' leaks

On 11/16/2021 at 12:45 PM, CJMCH said:

Britney-Online.net 

Instrumental got later transformed into an Havana Brown track called Whatever We Want

EDIT: Video got removed by copyright. It's on dbree or streamable:

https://streamable.com/kz2ip3

bodyache_re.png

On 11/16/2021 at 11:39 AM, Royal Blood said:

Just so you know, we got the word that it might not be Guetta on those vocals, but it is in fact an early demo of the track with unfinished verses. since we are not sure who those male vocals are from, we would rather not mention it.

@PokemonSpears if you could please edit out the title.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Just so you know, we got the word that it might not be Guetta on those vocals, but it is in fact an early demo of the track with unfinished verses. since we are not sure who those male vocals are from, we would rather not mention it.

@PokemonSpears if you could please edit out the title.

Guetta is not even on the track, Havana Brown credits: 

Songwriter: Havana Brown, Richard Vission, Luciana Caporaso, Nick Clow, Ricky Luna and Myah Langston

Producer: Richard Vission

Messy... 

14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Body Ache has always been one of the better songs from BJ. I don’t know why it got so much hate (besides the vocals obviously not being Britney).

Nene Leakes GIF

I agree, the BJ album is not that bad, it would work for a different artist. 

But it feels so... disconnected(?) for a Britney album. 

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I agree, the BJ album is not that bad, it would work for a different artist. 

But it feels so... disconnected(?) for a Britney album. 

And due to the fact they sold the album as "the most personal to date" and then you come across this song or Tik Tik Boom to mention a few... :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't really wanna rehash an old topic, but I feel like this leak might be fake....kinda

The "Myah" demo is on dbree and she apparently posted this on her Patreon. It features alternate vocals and a noticeable "non Britney tone". What strikes me about the "non-Myah" leak as in the one posted by @CJMCH, the non-Myah demo features what sound like to be filtered sounds/elements from the official 2013 release. It's most noticeable on the second verse and the bridge. The vocals on the bridge are not warped the same way as the 2013 release on Myah's demo, yet they sound exactly alike to the 2013 release.

I'm suggesting that maybe this was perhaps a true demo for Body Ache, but it features a filtered acapella of "Britney's" version? Like this is a fanmade demo? Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I don't really wanna rehash an old topic, but I feel like this leak might be fake....kinda

The "Myah" demo is on dbree and she apparently posted this on her Patreon. It features alternate vocals and a noticeable "non Britney tone". What strikes me about the "non-Myah" leak as in the one posted by @CJMCH, the non-Myah demo features what sound like to be filtered sounds/elements from the official 2013 release. It's most noticeable on the second verse and the bridge. The vocals on the bridge are not warped the same way as the 2013 release on Myah's demo, yet they sound exactly alike to the 2013 release.

I'm suggesting that maybe this was perhaps a true demo for Body Ache, but it features a filtered acapella of "Britney's" version? Like this is a fanmade demo? Does anyone else get what I'm trying to say

Just listened to it. I have no idea what you mean lol. It sounds pretty clean to me?

The "non-Britney impersonation" demo is actually really good minus whatever the hell that drop is. Almost a perfect song and then the drop comes with all its atrociousness lol

Conclusions we can draw from this: Myah did the Britney voice on purpose and is a little more complicit than we thought :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Both versions are real. 

• 5 months later...
On 11/17/2021 at 9:30 PM, Arckangel said:

Myah Marie herself had at least one video taken down... She's therefore not happy about the leak. The final album version has its own second verse and maybe an extra vocal layer, but... @reecejwilson

Mmm... Looks like Myah Marie has requested all uploads of the Body Ache demo leak (with a different instrumental and the first verse repeated twice) to be taken down.

@BrittonJeanSpears Myah Marie has apparently requested the takedown of all uploads of the leak. Nowhere to be found on YouTube. All uploads incl. the two below were removed.

277DTS1m_o.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frzy0fQCC8A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gsZivSv6UQ

The demo leak was also scrubbed from Britney-Online.net, Streamable and elsewhere, but it's still on dbree. Link: https://dbree.org/v/15c9dd

On 1/4/2022 at 10:06 PM, studlygeorge said:

Do you happen to have access to a copy of that demo with the "non-Britney tone"?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block