Demo for fan favorite 'Body Ache' leaks

Still can't believe a record label / producers / whatever thought they could fool fans with an impersonator. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but if I sit down and really think about it, it's kind of mind-blowing. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Anyway, this version is definitely better, but it's still painfully generic. The chord progressions and structure are something we've heard a million times already. I mean, pop music isn't very original in that regard anyway, but it's especially noticeable in EDM. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

Still can't believe a record label / producers / whatever thought they could fool fans with an impersonator. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but if I sit down and really think about it, it's kind of mind-blowing. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Anyway, this version is definitely better, but it's still painfully generic. The chord progressions and structure are something we've heard a million times already. I mean, pop music isn't very original in that regard anyway, but it's especially noticeable in EDM. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Thank god EDM died tbh, dub step should have legit been the end of that… but it managed to continue into 2014  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Rik said:

Thank god EDM died tbh, dub step should have legit been the end of that… but it managed to continue into 2014  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I feel like this song was kind of the blueprint, and then every EDM song after it adopted the same formula:

Maybe I'm just deluding myself, but that's the timeline in my head. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Anyway, EDM is such a wide genre that you can't really put it in a box. There's so many EDM subgenres that I love (especially deep house), but it's the David Guetta / Zedd formula that got tired real quick. K-Pop, for example, has so much good EDM:

The deep house section (@2:00) is just *chef's kiss*. There's no s-xier genre than deep house. It does things to my body that no other genre does. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: MASTERPIECE:

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I feel like this song was kind of the blueprint, and then every EDM song after it adopted the same formula:

Maybe I'm just deluding myself, but that's the timeline in my head. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Anyway, EDM is such a wide genre that you can't really put it in a box. There's so many EDM subgenres that I love (especially deep house), but it's the David Guetta / Zedd formula that got tired real quick. K-Pop, for example, has so much good EDM:

The deep house section (@2:00) is just *chef's kiss*. There's no s-xier genre than deep house. It does things to my body that no other genre does. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: MASTERPIECE:

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I was watching this very interesting video on what happened to dub step specifically. Very interesting - I should definitely explore the history of EDM. And while Zedd and David Guetta and them were not the pioneers of EDM, I agree that their formula was really a blueprint for western artists 

I actually like house! And house inspired music

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Britney671 said:

...and it's down. Great haha

3 hours ago, MacLaura said:

Can anybody share a download link?

2 hours ago, Pirre said:

Now I'm just curious and I wanna hear it too. If there's any dl or repost of it. Please tag me in it 😊😊

Thanks in advance 🧡😘

2 hours ago, Tony_ said:

Song was taken down.

Anybody managed to download it somewhere?

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Um so this got removed from YouTube before I could hear it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Go to Britney-Online.net for the D/L 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block