Songwriter and producer Sam Bruno claims to have a "FIRE unreleased BRITNEY SMASH" and asks us to ask her to release it

zone

11 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Kind of cute how all these producers try to sell the fans on how the song they worked on with Britney was the ultimate bop yet it ended up in a drawer somehow.

I'd love a leak, but yeah I'm not liking his thirst for relevance

Well, in the past her "team" made more than one questionable decision when it came to songs which didn't make an album cut. It wouldn't be too surprising if it actually was a decent song. 

But, yeah, I'm not here for it. The last thing we need is yet another continuation of Glory. :explainlol_stare_spin:

7 hours ago, rennen said:

Well, in the past her "team" made more than one questionable decision when it came to songs which didn't make an album cut. It wouldn't be too surprising if it actually was a decent song. 

But, yeah, I'm not here for it. The last thing we need is yet another continuation of Glory. :explainlol_stare_spin:

Yeah you make a good point there about her team's decisions... Also I often like some unreleased tracks more than some that end up in albums (not just Britney's but any artist really) but it's still funny how before being released they all are absolutely certain that they have a smash hit on their hands

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block